🄵🄾🅁🄱🄸🄳🄳🄴🄽 🄵🅁🅄🄸🅃

𓁹ﺃꪶꪗꪖ ꪊᦓꪖᧁﺃ𓁹
___________

❥Sukuna and I walked into a yukata store within the mall, he glanced around with disinterest as he did with every other store, though I pulled him to the men's section and started holding up different fabrics on him.
He was pretty damn muscular, more muscular than the average man. His shoulders broad. Luckily with yukatas, they were loose and large already.
"You are playing dress up with me right now? You are so childish."
He shook his head, though he watched interested in what I held to him.
"This blue fabric with the ocean pattern looks really good."
"You don't really know that because it is not on me."
He took it, looking over it, his fingers gliding down the fabric examining the design.
"Try it on!"
I pull his free hand towards the changing rooms, pulling him into one.

"You are staying."
He grabbed my right shoulder as I was about to leave, glancing back at him with wide eyes.
"Ryōmen you are a man! I can't be in the same changing room as you."
"Sit."
He disregarded my words, pushing me to the bench, I sat and covered my eyes.
"No, look at me."
I peek through one hand at him, he chuckled.
"Ilya."
He said...my name?"
I drop my hands and just stare at him.
"All it took was me to say your name?"
He started to pull his own yukata down, messing with his waist tie, looking into my eyes occasionally.
My eyes didn't know where to focus.

His muscles all around his large body flexed.
His veins pressed against his skin as he struggled with the tie at his waist.
Then we made eye contact.
"Untie it."
He turned the knot around to the front of his waist, walking so that my line of sight was right at his waist...
"Go on."
His right hand slipped into my hair and my heart was pounding, my eyes moved from his eyes to the knot...to something else right beneath it...
"Ryōmen..."
"Hmm?"
His fingers tighten in my hair...
"Since you are so strong, untie the knot Rabbit."
"I could say the same to you."

He ignored me, watching.
Waiting.
"It's so close to...your..."
I stuttered, staring at his eyes, pleading with him to not be so suggestive in a public place.
"My what?"
He rose an eyebrow.
"You know..."
"Untie the knot."
Fine.
I will play your game.
"Yes sir."
My reply visibly caught him off guard, his fingers squeezed in my hair, I exhaled sharply at the tension.
I raise my hands to the belt of his yukata, it was in fact tied tighter than it should be. My fingers were smaller so I could wiggle them between the folds of tight fabric to pull the knot apart.

Occasionally my wrists would bump against his bulge, or the back of one of my hands would press to it when I was pulling the knot apart, I would look up at Sukuna each time, his eyes burned with an intensity that I had never quite seen before.
"Ilya."
When he said my name, his voice was lower than it usually was. I bit down on my bottom lip just as I was able to unknot his belt, the fabric sliding down, his yukata opened slowly.
"Hey.."
I look up at him.
When did he lean down..?
Our noses practically touched.
"Ryōmen..."
Both of his hands slipped across my face, cupping my cheeks, he glanced down at my lips...

If I engaged with him any further then on a friendly level...I would basically be the enemy of jujutsu sorcerers.
Even being friends with Sukuna was already a step over the line.
The higher ups had already been out for me.
But if this was ever seen...
"Look at me."
I looked into his eyes once more, blinking slow.
This was so wrong.
Forbidden.
What would Megumi say? Satoru? Nanami?
Would Nobara think this is terrible?
Yuji?
"What are you thinking about right now?"
He asked, his voice soft, almost a whisper, it felt intimate.
"All the ways one decision could ruin my life..."

"You only have 16 days left to live anyway. You may as well take as many risks as you can."
A corner of his lips lifted into a smirk.
"There is no guarantee you will kill me. You may change your mind by the end of this month."
"Just shut up already."
He crashed his lips against mine, I shut my eyes as I kissed him back, giving into that buried attraction I had towards him since we made our deal.
His hands moved from my cheeks down to my neck, though he slowed down our exchange and became more gentle as our tongues brushed together, I breathed him in.
I leaned into him, my arms hugging him around his shoulders as he knelt between my legs, kissing each other now deep and slow. His arms dropped to hold me around my waist, my chest pressing into his.
I would have never thought I would ever be kissing my opposite. The enemy of all.
He drew back a little, taking in my flushed face,

"Your bottom lip is bleeding."
He kissed me lightly, watching as my lip started to heal in the next second.
"Healing..."
I was breathless, we watched each other quietly,
Sukuna leaned into my neck, kissing my pulse...
"You already know my answer to that."
I lean back from him and he sighs, as he stands to his feet, his right hand took my chin up in it, he kissed me deeply..one more time, before he stepped back from me completely and went to change into the yukata I wanted him to try on.
"You look really good in that."
I smile,
"I look good in everything. I look better in nothing though."
He winked at me.
-