🅆🄷🄰🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🄴🄳

𓁹ﺃꪶꪗꪖ ꪊᦓꪖᧁﺃ𓁹
___________

❥"Why are you making such an unsightly face Rabbit?"
Sukuna and I had basically taken over Geto's apartment, he never used it anyway, him and Mahito spent a lot of time at some beach.
"Huh?"
I trace my face with my fingers,
"Well it's gone now."
He leaned into my face, flicking my forehead right where Satoru had earlier today. I whine, pushing his face back with one of my hands.
"Your lips are still swollen hmm~? Your little guard dogs get upset~?"
He mumbled through my palm, then I felt the wet of his tongue slide up it, drawing my hand back.
"Ryōmen!"
"Hmm~?"
He leaned into my face again, though his eyes narrowed into mine.

"You are upset."
His conclusion was correct.
"No.."
And yet I try to lie.
"Tell me, what did you discuss with your pets?"
Sukuna comes off with an uncaring attitude, the way he words things comes off insensitive and rude, though...when I look in his eyes...
"Satoru will kill you at the end of our deal."
"Awe, are you worried about me Rabbit?"
He smirked, licking his lips, there was a fire lit in his eyes.
"No..."
"I will squash him like an insect and level the city."
I tense up, I watch his eyes wanted me a bit.
"You have grown used to me. I can't believe I have to remind you that just because I'm peaceful now does not mean that I will continue to be after our deal. You are stupid to think that."
His words held venom as he watched me, almost disappointed.
"Understand that I will still kill you and your little pets. I am just having fun with you is all. Foolish to think that us kissing meant something deeper."

And with those words, my heart wrenched.
I am stupid.
Why would I ever think Sukuna could feel any affinity towards me?
"You really are terrible..."
I mumbled, my eyes burned with tears as I turned my head away from him, I went to stand up off the couch, but he stopped me with an arm wrapping around my waist.
"Ilya-"
"No. Sukuna. It's Usagi okay? We aren't close like that. We never will be. I'm just a stupid girl, I get it."
I pull free and walk off to the bedroom, shutting the door, giving into the tears that streamed down my hot face.
Why am I like this?
Maybe I should just become a sorcerer and live the life I was meant to.
Give up on my stupid dreams.
The delusional way of thinking I could create a peaceful world.

"Rabbit."
His voice was at the door...
"It's Usagi."
I snapped.
"Rabbit."
"Just go away Sukuna."
"It's Ryōmen for you. Only you."
My heart skipped a beat.
"You are stupid, you thankfully know that though."
He chuckled, I could hear one of his hands smoothing down the door, I watched the knob move a little, but he didn't open it.
"Feeling anything for anyone is a sign of weakness. If I fell for anyone, it should never be you because you are the weakest curse user I have ever had the displeasure of meeting."
"Wow, thanks Sukuna."
"I'm not finished."
He drew in a deep breath, then let out a loud frustrated sigh.

"There is something about you though that peeks my curiosity. Your stupidity entices me. Your foolishness makes me...soft. I want to kill you because from the day we met, all I could want was to know you and watch you. You are different. I hate it. I hate you. But I don't..."
He hit the door in frustration.
"I will not change for you."
I just sat down on the ground, my blurry eyes looking at the goosebumps over my arms.
He cares.
And he hates me for it.
He hates himself for it.
"Ryōmen, maybe I should just stay home until our deal is over."
"No. I don't want that."
My heart fluttered again.
"Damn it I hate you."
He hit the door again.
"We are opposites. What you have, I am missing. Is that why..."
He trailed off, I watch the door knob turn, the door opening...
Sukuna wasn't punching the door...
He was hitting his head on it...

Red dripped from his forehead down the center of his face, his eyes tired. He just stood there in the doorway. I have never seen him shut down before.
"Ryōmen you are bleeding-"
I stood up and hurried over to him, I hover my right hand over the gash on his forehead.
He wasn't even using his cursed energy to heal it.
We looked at each other as I focused my energy into healing him, and as the wound shut, I felt his hands slide over my hips, pulling me into his chest.
"I hate you Ilya."
He said, leaning into my lips, kissing me, gently, passionately.
"You don't hate me. You just aren't used to feeling anything but negativity. You don't have to change for me Ryōmen. I won't change for you either, because if either of us changed, we would no longer be what each other are missing."
His eyes widen a bit, he drew back from me a little,
"You are right for once Rabbit."
"For once? I'm always right, we just don't argue enough."
I grin up at him, batting my eyelashes.
Whatever happens at the end of our deal...
At least I got to feel that spark I heard so much about...
-