🄳🄴🅃🄴🅂🅃

𓁹ﺃꪶꪗꪖ ꪊᦓꪖᧁﺃ𓁹
___________

❥I couldn't sleep at all overnight, so as I entered the living room in the morning, I gave Sukuna a look as to not poke the bear.
Being this negative and upset wasn't like me. I never really get like this, but I hate to admit I was having doubts and reservations over my own mentality.
Humans cant even get along with each other so how could curses and humans get along?
Sukuna is going to destroy with world in a month anyway so it really doesn't matter does it..?
"If I feed you will you stop acting like this? I can't believe I am saying this but if I must be in your company I would much prefer the true you."
The true me?
He smirked like he could hear my question aloud.
"Your stupid little idea of peace. Your disgustingly happy and trusting attitude. It is far less aggravating than what ever the hell this is."

Why was I even upset?
That he was all over me last night?
That I made Megumi cry?
That I realized Sukuna and I will never truly be able to get along?
That I couldn't change him?
Why did I want to?
"Rabbit."
I didn't realize he was in front of me until his right hand grabbed my cheeks, pulling my face towards his.
"Ryōmen..."
"That's the irritant I have the displeasure of knowing. Your eyes are brighter now too."
There was just something about Sukuna that made you fixated on him. Was it his power? His "Im the best" attitude? His hatred for the weak?
"Must you stare past me?"
"Sorry...I just am thinking."
I mumble through my squished face in his grip, he started laughing at me...

His sharp features relaxed as his deep laugher filled my ears. I took in that face, the purest I had seen it.
I memorized it.
I wanted him to make that face much more often.
Thats what I wanted.
I wanted him to see the good.
All I know is what he hates, I don't know what he likes, what he loves-other than power.
"What's that look?"
He asked, his voice was...softer...his eyes seemed to search mine.
"Ryōmen, I know only the negatives about you."
"Wow how surprising~"
He hummed, releasing my face, he stood up straight.
"Tell me something good. What is your favorite food?"
"Humans~"
I hit his chest as he laughed again,
"Im serious Ryōmen."
"I am too. Next question."
"You are a lost cause..."

We spent most of the day just talking. It was refreshing to see him in a lighter way.
"Have you had any girlfriends? Wives?"
"No, human relationships are trivial."
I shake my head.
"Relationships are beautiful! Caring for others is an amazing experience to have."
"Tell me about your romantic relationships then. What am I missing?"
He cocked an eyebrow, leaning back in the couch in front of me, watching me.
Curiosity painted on his face.
"Loving someone and being loved. Giving and receiving passion built off of trust and genuine attraction...Someone who makes you yearn for them just with a look, an innocent brush of the knee or back of your hands. Distance making your hearts grow fonder..."

"You have felt all of that?"
He was genuinely curious.
"No, I have only observed it and been told. Romantic relationships never worked out for me because Megumi and Satoru would scare them off."
"Why not take one of them?"
"We all aren't like that. Yes there is a deep connection with both of them and I, but there isn't that spark."
Sukuna thought for a moment, then he grinned at me.
What on earth is he about to say..?
"Do you want to experience that spark?"
"Well obviously..."
I watched his cursed energy stand, I immediately evaded him, practically jumping off the couch.
"We aren't doing this again."
"You are losing your excitement."
He complains.
"Huh?"
"You have one month to live before I kill you and eat you. One month to feel that spark you so desire."

"Even after our little agreement is over Sukuna...You will still have to land your hits on me to kill me~"
I saw a vein appear on his forehead, though he laughed.
"You make me want to go back on my word."
"There is nothing stopping you. So you aren't as bad as the rumors say~"
"I guess not."
-

Short chapter im sorryyyyyyy