" You didn't have anything since the morning. I just came to check on you. Are you feeling good. I think you should have your dinner."

"  Yes mom I'm all good and for dinner no mom not now I will wait for ayaan to come and then we will have dinner together." I said.

" But we don't even know when he will come home. It might take a longtime. He usually comes at midnight."

" It's ok mom. I'm not hungry so "

" Fine child. If you want anything you know where to find me."

" Yeah mom."

She went out of the room.

I decided to take shower and my neck started burning as soon as water flew through the wound of his bite.

After the shower I wore one of his hoodie.

Even though my clothes are here but his clothes feels more comfortable.

And I don't even have any other explanation for it.

I looked at my phone it shows 11 pm. I called him as by now I was dying from hunger.

He picked up the call in the second ring only.

" You should be here in less than 10 minutes. Otherwise it wouldn't be good for you."
I said that and hang up the call.

AYAAN'S POV....

The day was really hectic. There were meetings after meeting. I wasn't able to call my beautiful wife.

Usually I don't stay much at home but now everything is different. I want to spend as much time as possible with her.

After the last meeting I went straight to the car and started driving.

After sometime my phone started vibrating. I looked at the caller name which shows.
' My little wife '

I picked it up and was about to say hello to her but she interrupted me in between and said
"You should be here in less than 10 minutes. Otherwise it wouldn't be good for you."
After saying it she cut the call and didn't even let me respond.

She sounds furious,  has something happened to her.

I called mom to know what happened to her and she told me that she is waiting for me and didn't have anything since this morning.

I started driving furiously and within ten minutes I was at home.

I rushed to our room.

She was wearing my hoodie and sitting on the sofa looking in her phone.

I went and sat beside her. She stood up and was about to go away from me but I pulled her by wrist and now she was sitting on my lap.

She tried to free herself but it was all vain .

I tucked her hair strand which were falling on her pretty face.

" What do you want mr. Raivansh." She asked.

" I want you. I already told you that a hundred times." I gave her a wink

" Don't try to be cheesey "

" I'm sorry bacha. I will come on time from tomorrow I promise."

" I don't care." She said and turned her face other side.

" You care that's why you are waiting for my arrival to have dinner."

" Don't be so happy mr. Raivansh I just wanted to be in good books of mom. Do you get that."