10.11 - What's going on?

Start from the beginning

  "Where is this place—fuck! What is this?!"

  Qiu Sui followed Xu Xiuran's gaze and looked forward, her face complex and pale: "This is an evil ghost, a ghost baby..."

  "Don't worry, I've observed before, this ghost baby can't get close to us."

  "But...but why did the ghost baby appear here..."

  Xu Xiuran looked at the ghost baby in front of him with a face full of astonishment and shock. He was no more than calf high, naked and purple in color, with a chain tied around his neck. He was roaring at them in a low voice with his mouth open. He really couldn't figure it out. Why are there ghost babies here, and they are still chained up, like...

  It's like being held captive...but how is that possible?

  is it possible? Xu Xiuran was a little confused.

  "Do you still remember the dark figure that attacked us so fast that we couldn't even see clearly?" At this time, Qiu Sui suddenly asked.

  Xu Xiuran was not stupid. When asked this question, his eyes suddenly widened: "You mean...you mean..."

  Qiu Sui hummed: "I suspect that the black shadow that attacked us is the ghost baby in front of us."

  "But that black shadow is taking orders from that person! How could-"

  "Why not?" Qiu Sui looked at the chain tied around the ghost baby's neck.

  In her opinion, it was just a decoration. No matter how small the ghost baby was, it was still an evil ghost.

  Can evil spirits be controlled by just a chain? But it's just to limit the scope of the ghost baby's activities.

  "Although I have never heard of evil ghosts obeying people's orders, I have never said that there is no way to make evil ghosts obey orders."

  The chains were tightened and retracted, retracted and tightened again, making constant banging sounds that made people feel numb all over.

  The ghost baby, which was no more than calf-high, kept roaring and trying to get closer to them, drooling from its mouth and opening its sharp little hands towards them.

  Qiu Sui murmured: "The North has been losing children recently."

  Xu Xiuran hissed and said in disbelief: "Could it be that the child was not captured by evil spirits, but by--"

  "Shh! Someone is coming..."

  As soon as he finished speaking, someone pushed open the door here.

  What appeared was the man they had followed before, and he didn't look very surprised when they saw them waking up.

  At this time, Xu Xiuran moved his legs and faced the man: "Hey, I am the young master of the Xu family. I advise you to let me go as soon as possible. Also, what is the situation with this ghost baby? What on earth do you want to do! I'm warning you ..."

  The man sneered: "I'm about to die, and there's so much nonsense."

  Xu Xiuran: "It's only when I'm about to die that I want to die clearly! You..."

  Before he finished speaking, Xu Xiuran's eyes widened and he watched in shock as the man whipped out a whip and hit the ghost baby directly. The ghost baby roared and howled instantly, but did not resist. Instead, he shrank to the corner.

  "you you you......"

  The man made a hand gesture, hit the ghost baby again, and then waved to the ghost baby. Then, he saw the ghost baby crawling towards the man.