8.5 - But who can I rely on?

The warm touch on his lips was something he had never experienced before.

  I thought it would be disgusting and unbearable, but now the frequency of the crazy beating in the chest is what is happening?

  Xue Yan's Adam's apple slid slowly, and then again, as if he was at a loss. His body was stiff and he didn't make any movement, as if he was frozen.

  He thought that maybe he was waiting for the man to make the first move to see how he would react.

  If Wen Mo dares...

  Before Xue Yan could think of anything, he noticed that the man beneath him moved. He subconsciously held the man down and narrowed his eyes. Then, the man groaned. It was probably uncomfortable to maintain the same movement all the time, and he opened his lips. A small gap was opened, and the tip of the tongue poked out...

  At this moment, Xue Yan's whole body was shaken. His lips could clearly feel wet and soft, with the smell of beer malt. He moved for a moment, then suddenly took it back, as if a small animal was probing his head, subconsciously. , Xue Yan pressed the man's body tightly again, but he still made no movement.

  But the frequency of the beating in the chest became increasingly erratic, and it was so chaotic that it made my head feel dizzy.

  Is this room too cramped? Even the air has become thin, as if I can't breathe.

  There is a boring feeling.

  Xue Yan's breathing slowed down subconsciously, but the rapid heartbeat accelerated the blood flow and made his chest hurt. He pressed the man with a lot of force. If he didn't move, the man couldn't move either, so The next second, his lips were bitten again, and there was a push-back movement from his chest...

  By the time he reacted, Xue Yan had already bitten back. He felt that he had been provoked and just wanted to fight back. He pressed the man down on the sofa forcefully, biting the man's lip in an unorganized manner over and over again, listening. He made a soft humming sound as if he was feeling uncomfortable, and suddenly there was a pleasant feeling in his heart... Just like this, he knew that this man couldn't bear it, and this kind of man should...

  With a bang, after realizing what he was doing, Xue Yan froze for a moment, then jumped up suddenly, the expression on his face changed, and he stared at Zhu Xiaoxiao, as if looking at some savage beast, for a long time I can't even calm down——

  He just... what happened to him? !

  He actually kissed...

  Reaching out to touch his lips in disbelief, Xue Yan's face suddenly changed. He actually took the initiative to kiss the man. Unlike at first, he didn't know who took the initiative. Now he can clearly recall - when the man bit him After biting him, he bit him back as if he was bewitched.

  If that can be called a bite.

  Look at the man who is half lying on the sofa. His face is red, there are teeth marks on his lips, and the corners of his eyes are moist as if he is about to shed tears. He half-closes his eyes, lowers his head slightly, sniffs, looking very aggrieved, and slowly moves his arms. He wrapped himself around himself and gradually curled up, not even looking at him.

  ............

  After a while, Xue Yan's mood gradually calmed down.

  When he looked at the man again, he found that he had closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  Xue Yan pursed his lips, approached the man again, looked at him for a few times, then stretched out his hand to pinch the man's face.

  "Well......"