2.30 - You have always been the most special one (End)

Zhu Xiaoxiao smiled sheepishly: "I feel like I'm not very good either. Of course I'm good-looking. I know that."

  "But you can't like me just because I'm good-looking, you know? That's very superficial!"

  Qin Hexuan couldn't help laughing.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was very dissatisfied: "What's so funny about this? Am I right?"

  "That's right, but..."

  Qin Hexuan pinched Zhu Xiaoxiao's cheek: "But if you start to worry about the reason why I like you, does that mean you start to care about me?"

  "No......"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao poked Qin Hexuan: "Stop being narcissistic, I just..."

  It took him half a day and nothing came out.

  I didn't want to say anything in the end.

  Qin Hexuan didn't tease Zhu Xiaoxiao anymore. He didn't want to push him too hard, so he sighed and said, "I like you because you are very good, Xingxing."

  "Don't doubt yourself, you are much better than you think."

  Whether it was the words he said to Pei Deyu several times, or the optimistic attitude that illuminated him and influenced him unknowingly, it was enough to make Qin Hexuan fall in love with this person.

  He always felt that he was lonely. Even if he found his younger brothers and sisters, his heart seemed to have nowhere to go.

  But I don't know since when, Zhu Xiaoxiao's existence, for Qin Hexuan, actually gave him a sense of stability.

  He was never defended.

  The first time I had this feeling was from Zhu Xiaoxiao.

  Once I tried it, I became so addicted that I still can't quit.

  So before he realized it, he couldn't help but want to ask Zhu Xiaoxiao for more.

  By the time I realized it, I had already fallen in love with it and couldn't escape it anymore.

  Qin Hexuan looked at Zhu Xiaoxiao and subconsciously asked in a low voice: "Xingxing, when will you fall in love with me?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "No...I don't know."

  He tells the truth.

  Qin Hexuan smiled: "It doesn't matter, I can wait."

  "But just like before, you can say to Qin Guoyuan that you already care about me? No matter what the reason is, I am very happy."

  "I'm really happy, thank you."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao stood up with a red face, and suddenly felt that the room was so hot.

  He also felt that Qin Hexuan was really a fool, he even said thank you to him.

  Probably knowing that Liu Ruan had left, not long after, the two brothers Pei Deyu and Pei Dexin came back. Both of them were very happy to see Qin Hexuan wake up.

  Pei Dexin cried again, talking to Qin Hexuan intermittently, and seemed to be very close to Qin Hexuan.

  Pei Deyu was still a little awkward, but he kept looking for topics.

  [The male protagonist's darkening value is getting lower and lower. 】

  At this time, the system reminded: [His blackening value is very stable now. It is continuing to fluctuate downwards and will probably be cleared directly after a while. 】