9.11 - I like you too!

Start from the beginning

  He used the shame caused by the injury to let the other person stay by his side, but this kind of humiliation and obedience was not what Yunchen wanted.

  However, in order to appease this shame and make the other person no longer feel guilty and relieved, Yun Chen could not guarantee that he could continue to stay by his side. After all, he was also despicable. He knew that Zhu Xiaoxiao was feeling uncomfortable because he was injured, but he still Hesitating and not knowing how to enlighten me, I actually enjoyed the other party's "compensation".

  ——He had always been worried that after the matter was resolved, the person he had locked up would run away or hide away from him. Now he can keep the person by his side, and because of that guilt, He was obedient and didn't think about leaving. How could Yunchen not be moved?

  But he realized that he couldn't go on like this.

  Even if Zhu Xiaoxiao is willing to stay by his side now, sooner or later he will leave him.

  Yunchen frowned and plucked his hair irritably, thinking that he should find a chance to have a good chat with Zhu Xiaoxiao.

  But before he could find this opportunity, the empire suddenly issued a crisis warning——

  The Zerg are more aggressive than before, and they are likely to hit the bottom and counterattack. Moreover, the incident happened suddenly without any warning in advance. In addition, Xiao Muyu disappeared unexpectedly. Together, these two things made people feel very sad. Uneasy, but no matter what, fighting the Zerg is absolutely imperative.

  Yun Chen's injury has almost healed. Now is the time for the empire to recruit people. And Xiao Muheng's identity has changed. Even if he has not yet ascended the throne, it is now impossible for him to risk his life and go to the front line to lead the army. So from what point of view, go to the front line to command? He is the only candidate for the job.

  After coming out of the First Hospital of the Military Region, Yunchen had to go directly to where the imperial army was gathering. He didn't even have time to send Zhu Xiaoxiao back.

  He only had time to hold him down: "I will not marry Xiao Muheng, it is impossible for the two of us."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao froze on the spot.

  Yun Chen touched Zhu Xiaoxiao's cheek: "Sometimes I'm even glad that the shot you shot me offset the things I locked you up before, so you can stay by my side obediently, so don't hold me anymore Guilt stays with me... I want you to stay with me for the reason you like it."

  A soldier came running not far away and hesitated to call him away.

  Yunchen had no time to say more, so he could only hug the stunned Zhu Xiaoxiao tightly, lower his head and kiss him on the forehead.

  "wait me back."

  Then the person turned around and left quickly.

  ............

  Zhu Xiaoxiao got into the car, still a little confused.

  He covered his forehead and stayed there for a long time, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Suddenly there was an emergency brake——

  Looking at the person who suddenly appeared in front of him, Zhu Xiaoxiao said: "..."

  No, come again?

  When he woke up again, Zhu Xiaoxiao found that he was locked in a room, and he was not the only one here, but also...