Chapter 12

A/N: Thanks 2 @Billieisthebestpe for giving me the idea on how to continue this book 😭

Somehow, my body has gotten used to letting Billie do whatever she wanted. I hated how much I normalized it and I was going insane.

I was currently waiting in bed as Billie took a shower. I thought, opening the door was so easy when Kylie arrived. I could sneak out of bed after Billie fell asleep. But I'd have to be extremely quiet.

I flinched hearing the sound of the bedroom door opening, revealing Momm- Billie in her black silky pajamas. She smiled, laying down in the bed and wrapping her arms around my waist, snuggling in my neck.

"I love you so much baby. Good night." She laid a gentle kiss on my neck. Now I had to wait for her to fall asleep, and find a way to climb out her arms.

                                     -

After like an hour, to make sure she really was asleep, I slowly looked behind me and she looked pretty knocked out. I slowly pried her hands off me, and put a pillow in her arms, so she'd think it was me.

I tip toed to the door, opening slowly. I walked to the kitchen, opening the drawer with knifes and grabbed one. I couldn't believe I was actually going through with this.

I picked at the doorknob, getting it open. A chill ran down my spine as I felt cold air. A rush of adrenaline kicked in and I slammed the door shut, running across the road. I couldn't think of anything other than getting the fuck outta here.

But to my surprise, a sudden flash startled me and before I knew it, I fell to the ground, my whole body in pain. And before I knew it.

I blacked out.

A/N: This ones short bc I was at a family party :/but one more chapter and an ending 👀 get ready cuz it's gon' be good. Ily all💖

There could be a sequel *hint hint