Chapter 7

Living here wasn't the best. Since I refused to do anything for Billie I was still laying on the cold ground.

There was times were the room was colder than ever. I knew she'd do it on purpose honestly.

I was laying on the ground having a small tack with Nora, when we see Mia walk in. She had bruises on her thighs, they looked like belt marks. She sat down in the mattress, sighing.

Nora furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you ok? Those look pretty bad." She asked worryingly. "I'm fine. Stop asking me the same shit. I like it." I wasn't really convinced by her statement, but ignored it nonetheless.

As I looked down at my legs and arms I saw Billie open the door. She walked toward us, glaring at Mia. She quickly turned her attention to me and Nora. Her eyes would jump from me to her, as if she was choosing.

She looked at me and smiled "Lets have a talk yea?" She removed the cuff from my arm. "Fine". She grabbed my arm, leading me to the door.

She walks me to what I believe is her room, and sits me down on her bed. "So, not so fun to sleep on the ground isn't it? Nothing to keep you warm. Must be sooo painful." She pouted.

I rolled my eyes internally. "Well, if you want a mattress, there's one thing you've got to do for me". She smirked, caressing my face. She leaned onto my ear, and whispered. "I think you know what I mean". She rasped.

"I'm not doing Jack shit with you Billie". I pushed her away. It's either that, or I'll make your life even worse". I crossed my arms. "Go ahead. I'm not falling for your nasty games. I'm not as dumb as those two down there. I take care of myself."

She chuckled in surprise. "I feed them, provide them clothes, please them. And in return, I ask for the same. And they love it". She approached me slowly. "You know, Nora was just like you. Denying my affection. But eventually, she gave in. Just like you will".

"I will not". She towered over me, and immediately I looked down. Why do I get so intimidated? "I know you like me. Since the first day I met you, I'd catch you stealing glances". I couldn't deny it. Billie was hot, but after this stunt she pulled I'm seriously disgusted.

"I know my dad is looking for you. He won't stop until your rotting in prison". She chuckled lowly. Hot. Oh my god Y/n stop. "Fortunately he won't be successful. How do you think I've gotten away with my too other baby's?"

I gulped. What if she's right? I'm never going to get out of here, by the looks of it she knows what she's doing.

She grabbed my chin, making me face her. "Even though I did take them both away, I loved them and care for them. Just like you."

"Then why are Mia's thighs full of spank marks?" She glared at me. "Mia did something wrong. Bad girls get nasty punishments. And you're close to getting one right now".

I shut up, and looked at my nails. "From now on. You call me Mommy. Understood?" I denied yet again.

"I tried being patient with you, you know? I think it's time I make a different approach." She walked to her closet, grabbing a weird collar thing. Is that what I think it is?

"Each time you don't address me correctly, you'll get shocked". I shitted my pants.

"Wait no please I'll listen". She laughed "To late baby". She put it around my neck, and turned a small device on. "Hm, let's try an order. Give me a kiss". Out of the fear of getting shocked, I quickly have her one. Inside I was infuriated. I promised myself I wouldn't back down. Look at me now.

"I'm starting to like this. When you learn how to follow my rules, I'll remove it." I nodded in defeat. "Yes".

She lifted my chin with her finger. "Yes who?"

"Yes, Mommy". She smirked and kissed my neck. I don't know why but I was getting turned on slightly, but I wanted to deny it.

"Bed time. Lets see how my baby behaves tomorrow yea?"

A/N: I promise it'll get better. By the way, just wanted to say that I wish you all have an amazing thanksgiving 🦃. Thank you for reading my book I appreciate it a lot. 💖