Chapter 6

A/n: there will be short updates, school is so hard 😭

As I was sleeping on the floor, the sound of a door opening awoke me and the other two girls. Billie walked down the stairs and smirked at us.

"Good morning girls".

She unlocked the chains around their wrists. As she made her way toward me I saw that both of them were still sitting down, like they were waiting for her orders. She crouched down and started caressing my face.

I grabbed her arm, stopping her. I could see anger in her eyes but was soon replaced with a smile. "You know, right now you wont let me hug you or anything, but soon you'll start feeling lonely and craving for me. You will start asking for me". She whispered in my ear.

"I wont give in". I glared at her. She chuckled and unchained my arm. "Best not to try anything. Or I wont hesitate to whoop your ass". She got up and walked to the entrance. She hugged both of the girls and pecked they're heads. I looked away, disgusted.

"Go show your friend where the shower is. I'll bring you all pretty clothes". They both answered with "Yes mommy".

*Time skip*

I followed the two girls to the kitchen, were Billie was cooking breakfast. We sat on the stools. She put the plates down on the table. As I was about to eat, she dragged it back. I scrunched my eyebrows. "To eat, you gotta give me a kiss, just like the others." "No, that's not happening."

"Then I guess you're not eating." She smiled. She went towards the other girls and without hesitating both of them gave her a sloppy kiss. I felt really disgusted. They started eating and I was really hungry.

But there was no way I'm kissing this crazy woman. But a part of me said that if there's anyway I'm gonna survive, I gotta eat. But I don't want to kiss her, I rather starve. She walked over to me. "Last chance". She smirked. "I rather drink acid". I smiled innocently at her.

The girls looked at me. "This is none of your business, keep eating". She said with a stern look. They quickly looked down.

"You think that attitude will do you any better?" She hovered over me, and not gonna lie, I felt really intimidated. I tried to look away but she grabbed my jaw. "I'm waiting for an answer."

I might be bitchy, but her eyes and face, sort of intimidated me. "I'm sorry." She chuckled. "Still wanna eat?" I let out a frustrated sigh. I turned toward her and nodded. "Very good". She smirked.

"Just do it". I mumbled. She pecked my lips. "See? That wasn't so hard".

*Time skip*

I laid on the cold floor. Only one girl was here, the other was taken away by Billie for whatever the fuck she does with them.

I looked toward her. "What's your name?" I asked out of curiosity." She looked at me. "Nora". She had brown hair, and hazel eyes.

"Who's the other girl?" I looked at the missing girls spot. She had a comfier mattress, blanket and a pillow. "That's Mommy's favorite, Mia." I sighed. "If you don't mind me asking, what will she do to me?" She rubbed her arm.

"She won't force you onto anything. But you will eventually fall for her".

"I won't". She laughed "That's what I'd say". I shrugged. "She has her ways of messing up with your head".

We both got startled by the door opening. Mia walked in with hickeys on her neck, and her hair was disheveled. "What are you looking at." She rolled her eyes at us. I just laid down, hoping to sleep even if I would wake up with back pain.

I'm scared of what's to come.