Chapter 1

I've been sitting down in my room, finishing homework, boring, I know. But I really want to get good grades because I'm really worried of my future. It's scary.

I heard a knock on my door "Come in!" I yell out. The door opens revealing my father. "Hey Y/N, I know your busy but when you're done I want you to meet someone". I wasen't really interested, but I was kind of curious, "sure". He smiled and closed the door.

-

After I finally finished my homework, I walked downstairs, and heard my dads voice, and a woman's voice. It sounded angelic. I walked toward my kitchen and my dad was sitting at the dining table with a woman. She had black hair, beautiful blue eyes, and was kinda tall.

"Y/N! I want you to meet Billie, Billie this is Y/N, my daughter". She stared at me, eyeing me up and down, I found it kind of weird but I shook it off. I walked towards her and held my arm out. "Hi, nice to meet you". I guess I should try to be more polite.

"Hey there". She smiled and shook my hand. "Why don't you join us? Talk a little bit". My dad offered. "Sure". I sat down next to my dad, and we talked about my school and stuff.

"I gotta use the restroom real quick, be right back". My dad said as he got up from the dining table and walked toward the hallway. There was an awkward silence between me and Billie. It was too quiet. I looked up to catch her already staring at me, looking at my lips and eyes.

I felt weird so I tried to look for a small convo so she would stop staring at me like that-
"I like your eyes". Great. "Thanks, yours are prettier". Ok... "thank you".

My dad came back, finally. "Sorry bout that". He smiled and sat down.

After the most awkward dinner, my dad asked me to show Billie around the house. "And this is my room". Billie walked in and looked around my room. "It matches you". I smiled awkwardly. I sat down on my bed and Billie started staring at me again, the same way as she did in the dinner table. "Why do you stare at me like that". I decided to finally ask.

"Well".. she started walking toward me but my dad came in. "Hey guys, did Y/N show you around"? Billie nodded. "I should get going, it's getting late". Billie said. "Alright, I'll say good bye to you downstairs". My dad walked out.

"I guess I'll see you around". She threw me a wink and a small smirk. "Yea.., see you around". She walked out of my room and closed the door. Wtf? Why is she being flirty. 'Maybe she's just joking' I thought. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

A/N: This is my first book, so it can be bad :/