Chapter 13

The beeping of a monitor disturbed my sleep. I couldn't open my eyes yet, but my whole body felt sore. I could hear two voices, both oddly familiar.

I let out a short grunt, slowly opening my eyes. The brightness of a ceiling light almost blinding me. When my eyes settled, I looked forward.

My dad was sitting down, talking to the devil herself.

Billie.

"I'm just glad you found her and called." He sobbed as Billie stroked his back, that fake sympathetic look on her face almost making me want to punch her right then and there.

"D- Dad?" i barely spoke. He lifted his head quickly, getting up and hugging me. I let out a groan of pain and he stepped back "Sorry honey, I just missed you so much." I smiled at him.

Finally I can tell him what this psychotic woman has been making me do.

"Billie found you. She was driving by the street where you um.."

"I what?"

"Honey, you got ran over, but don't worry! The driver was charged and you should be all better soon." I looked over at Billie, she was smiling. Bitch.

"Dad can I talk to you alone." Billie squinted her eyes, I knew she was aware of what I was trying to do.

"I think she should rest, they said she got a bad hit on the head." She tried convincing my dad. "No. I want to speak to him. Now." She glared at me, so did I.

"It's ok Billie, I'm gonna talk to her." Billie mumbled something, before giving up and walking out, not before giving me an unsettling smirk.

A chill went down my spine. I shook it off and faced my dad. "Dad, you have to believe me ok? Billie is a sick person! She kidnapped me for, I don't know how fucking long. She had two other girls in there and she'd make us do weird sexual things!"

He rubbed his face with his both hands, letting out a sigh. "The doctor told us this would happen. You got hit in the head pretty bad, it's normal to create things that aren't real."

"No dad, I swear! She had me chained up, sleeping on the floor, lord she even put q shock collar on me!"

"Y/N, no. Billie found you she saved you."

"Hell no. She lives in that same street! And also I thought I heard you come over once and I tried yelling at you. But she kept lying to you! She's sick and perverted!"

"Y/N, your mind isn't in the right place right now. You need to rest."

He kissed my forehead "Goodnight." I sat up, upset "Dad I'm not making it up! Please listen!" He walked out, his head hanging low.

Billie hugged him, "Everything's gonna be ok, Y/F/N." He nodded, walking away. Billie looked over at me, before walking off aswell.

                                            -

I was sweating, my hands and legs were cuffed to the hospital bed. Billie hovering over me, a creepy neutral gaze. "Leave me the fuck alone!" Her face distorted into a creepy smile.

I gasped awake, covered in sweat and hyper ventilating. I looked around, no Billie. I let out a few cries of fear.

There is now way I'm getting back in that monsters hands.

I'll find a way to show my dad the real Billie.

A/N: hey y'all. I won't be updating constantly bc school started 💀😭, but also bc I'm learning to play the electric guitar so I'll be pretty busy BUTTTTT I'll still be focused on this book and the possible 👀 sequel. Hope y'all have an amazing day. Ily y'all smmmm💖💖💖