Chapter 7 Jealous Sex🍋

AN: Looks like you had a fun time with Freddy but now Monty wants you. I guess he doesn't like to share that much.

F/S: favorite show

...----...

(Continuing from last chapter)

"I brought some cookies back if you're hungry." you said.

"Oh, I'm hungry alright... Just not for cookies~" said Monty.

Your eyes moved to Monty's lower half and you realized that he had quite the bulge. Your face started to get really red. You looked back to his face and saw how lustfully he was looking at you.

You stood there frozen as Monty threw the covers off. Your eyes were darting between his member and his eyes. He sat at the edge of the bed.

"Get on your knees," said Monty.

You listened to him and got on your knees. This time there was no pause, you put him member into your mouth. You were going at a medium pace and Monty groaned when you circled his head with your tongue.

This made him more eager and you felt his hand grab your hair. He started to speed up your pace. This caused you to gag a little.

"Glk, hik, gmk, hrk."
(Was the gagging spelt out necessary? Yes, the answer is yes.)

Monty continued at this pace and you started to tap his leg. He let go and you threw your head back gasping for air.

"You're doing great, little guy," said Monty.

The praising made you feel good.

"Are you ready to continue?" asked Monty.

You said yes and put his throbbing member back into your mouth. He picked right back up at the same pace.

His thrusting started to get a bit more sloppy and his pants got louder.

"Get ready little guy," said Monty.
*Wait, is he going t-*

Before you could finish your thought he had rammed his member all the way down your throat. You could feel every inch of it throb as he released his load into you. You started to tap his leg again, but he was still holding you there.

"Hang in there little guy," said Monty.

He was still cumming and you realized just how pent up he was. Finally he stopped and let go of you. This time you fell all the way back onto your back. You gasped for air while Monty apologized.

"Sorry, but we're not done yet. I still need to fill your ass," said Monty.

He picked you up and laid you down on the bed. You realized his mood had changed from a loving lust to almost an angry lust.

You were laying on your chest and Monty came up behind you. He grabbed your ass and spread it. He put his tongue in and started to roughly eat you out. He had never been this vicious before and you couldn't contain any noises.

"Aaaah mmm... oooh~"

Monty pulled his tongue out and laid his member in between your ass. He started to grind and groan.

Suddenly without warning he rammed it in. This made you jolt and moan in both pain and pleasure.

"Ahhh~"

He gave no time to adjust and started aggressively fuck you. His pace was brutal and soon you felt some tears run down your face.

As he continued, he found your prostate and continuously hit it. You started to get sensory overload.

"M-Monty, aah~ sl-slow mmm~ down," you mustered out between moans.

He responded by biting your neck, drawing a bit of blood each time. He could see the tears on your face but he still didn't slow down. You were beyond words at this point as Monty continued to rail and give you love bites. He stopped biting and spoke.

"This marks you as mine..." he said.
"... not that bears." he said under his breath.

You heard the last part and that is when it hit you.

*He is doing this because he is jealous. He didn't like me being with Freddy so he's claiming me.*

Your thoughts were interrupted when Monty bit down harder than usual onto your shoulder and pushed his member all the way into you, hitting your prostate.

This caused you to let out a loud cry/moan. You could feel him fill your insides as he throbed. Monty released your shoulder and pulled out. He had his loving expression on as he picked you up.

He brought you to the bathroom and got a bubble bath ready for the both of you. You saw yourself in the mirror and noticed all of the bites on your neck and shoulders. You also saw the last bite was bleeding a "bit" more, you didn't mention anything though.

You both hopped into the bath and once again you were laying on Monty's chest, relaxing to the rhythm of his heartbeat. You both relaxed in silence for a bit as you took in this calm and loving moment.

After some time you both got yourselves cleaned up.

After you were both in your pajamas (yeah, pajamas. They have a right to comfy and fuzzy clothes, even though nobody said they didn't.) you cuddled up on the bed.

"Hey Monty,"

"Yeah"

"Were you jealous about me and Freddy so you did all of this?"

"... Yeah, I want you to be mine because... because I love you."

"I love you too. Also, I like a protective man." you said as you cuddled up to him.

After that he apologized for going so rough even though you asked him to slow down. He then asked what show you wanted to put on. You chose f/s.

Monty then remembers that you gave him some cookies. He suggested that you share them as you watched f/s. You agreed and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Later, Monty turned off the tv and noticed you were already sleeping. He was careful to not wake you up as he got under the covers and cuddled up to you. He soon fell asleep with his little guy.

...----...

AN: Figured I would put some smut between the fluff

Word Count: 1012