8.4 - I don't remember who took the initiative at all

Start from the beginning

  "Oh, what's the most important thing?"

  "Educate people."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao pursed his lips and was a little embarrassed: "We often say that teaching and educating people, teaching comes first and educating people comes last. The most important thing about teaching is to educate people. Since I have become your class teacher, I have the responsibility to bring you to the On the right track, you cannot do the wrong thing, and if you do the wrong thing, you should correct it."

  Xue Yan stared at Zhu Xiaoxiao for a long time, so much so that Zhu Xiaoxiao did not dare to meet Xue Yan's eyes. He always felt that there was an inexplicable undercurrent surging in his eyes, which made him unable to distinguish and figure it out. At the same time, deep down in his heart, He couldn't help but feel a bit of panic and uneasiness.

  "What...what happened?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao scratched his head: "Am I right? Well, I just expressed my own thoughts..."

  "Teacher, please go back."

  Xue Yan interrupted Zhu Xiaoxiao again and did not continue the topic: "It's time for me to go back and study in the evening."

  "okay......"

  Before Zhu Xiaoxiao could finish speaking, Xue Yan had already turned around and walked towards the school without even glancing at him, and there was no other expression on his face... Zhu Xiaoxiao stood there with some hesitation. On the ground, he stared blankly at Xue Yan's back, often feeling that at a certain moment, he couldn't understand Xue Yan.

  ............

  When Zhu Xiaoxiao arrived at school the next morning, he felt that the atmosphere was not right. Everyone in the office seemed to be talking about something.

  "What's wrong?" Zhu Xiaoxiao asked curiously.

  "Hey, Teacher Wen, you came just in time. You don't know what happened last night..." A teacher enthusiastically pulled Zhu Xiaoxiao and brought him into the gossip discussion center: "It's like this, yesterday A very serious incident happened in our school at night, a student..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao slowly opened his eyes as he listened to the other party's story, and said in disbelief: "There is a student filming secretly in the women's toilet?"

  "Yeah, he was caught red-handed."

  The teacher who spoke lowered his voice: "This is not the first time I heard that the situation is very serious. The school director and others came yesterday."

  "It's not the first time?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't hide his shock: "That student admitted it himself?"

  "How could it be that he admitted it? A student went to identify him this morning. It seems that the student had something to do with him."

  At this point, the male teacher suddenly said: "By the way, Teacher Wen, the student who went to identify me seems to be from your class, which is quite unexpected..."

  "Wait, are you from our class?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao interrupted the other party, unable to keep up with his thoughts: "Who is it from our class?"

  "It seems to be called Huo Jin... That boy actually came earlier than us. After knowing that the student secretly photographed was caught red-handed last night, he went to the school director to identify him as a habitual offender. Now the matter is basically over The news has spread throughout the school, so the boys should have returned to the classroom."