Planet Popstar

It was a bright morning in Dream Land in Castle Dedede, Dedede sat on a chair near the balcony overlooking the vivid scenery as he played a game of chess with Bandana Waddle Dee. Dedede looked at the board to see an opening among the waves of black and white chess pieces.

Dedede moved his white Bishop to a4 which aimed for Bandana Waddle Waddle Dee's black King. "Checkmate, Bandana Dee!" Dedede told him. "Looks like you're King got surrounded, better luck next time."

"Well, at least we had fun." Bandana Waddle Dee told him as he and Dedede put the pieces away wondering what they could do next.

"Umm... sire, we might have some trouble." one of the Waddle Dees told him with a panicked and worried expression on his face.

"Hm? What's goin' on?" Dedede asked him as he looked at the telescope pointed for the mountains, Dedede could see a giant dark cloud forming but also humanoid figures running towards Castle Dedede from the distance.

"Oh no, that ain't no Dark Matter, that's-"

Before Dedede could finish his sentence gunfire broke loose from the humanoid figures. Everyone retreated with Dedede scrambling to put the chess pieces back as they retreated inside.

"Everyone, prepare for battle! We've got trouble up ahead at the eastern face of Castle Dedede, they've got some powerful weapons! We're gonna need to strike back!" he told the Wadle Dees and Waddle Doos who stood on the balcony.

Everyone rushed out to their posts and fired the cannons and catapults on Castle Dedede but found themselves ambushed and unable to do anything. Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee were terrified unsure of what just happened and whether or not they were having a bad dream.

"What is happening out there, Dedede?" a familiar voice asked him. Dedede turned to see Meta Knight and Kirby standing next to him with Kirby looking with a highly puzzled expression. Escargoon also rushed out to see Dedede.

"Sire, we've got terrible news, all of the cannons and catapults have been destroyed and can't be used anymore!" Escargoon told him a sense of panic on his face.

"I shall investigate the situation." Meta Knight declared as he pulled out Galaxia as a safety measure as he went to the balcony making sure to keep discrete cover as he watched the humanoids seemingly devising a plan.

The humanoid figures wore what looked like Bowler hats on their heads. The humanoids also seemed to have a light aqua complexion to them and were completely clothed except for their faces which were adorned with soulless yellow eyes with no pupils.

"Over there!" one of the humanoids told the others pointing at Meta Knight. Meta Knight dashed towards one of them and slashed Galaxia causing them to fall over and disappear into a foam-like substance. Meta Knight continued attacking some of the humanoids before deciding to retreat as they rapidly fired their ammunition at him.

"We will have to hold them back, these humanoids wield firearms that are beyond the weaponry we can muster." Meta Knight told them. Kirby ran out to face the humanoids while Meta Knight retreated to warn the Meta-Knights.

"We're gonna need ya to organise a resistance, Escaroon! We'll fight with Kirby with what we can!" Dedede told Escargoon referring to himself and Bandana Waddle Dee. 

"Of course, sire! I'll do anything for you and Drema Land!" Escargoon replied saluting as he ran to seemingly encourage the Waddle Dees to resist the onslaught. Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee ran out to see Kirby inhaling the bullets and spitting them out defeating a large portion of the humanoids.

However, more of them came until a large figure appeared across the mountains. The figure resembled a humanoid woman with a black panther-like decoration on her head. "What's that thing?!" Dedede asked terrified.

The figure laughed hysterically at them. "I am Panther Zora. Soon, this planet shall be mine!"

Dedede panicked as more and more of the humanoids came and shot barrages of bullets. Dedede quickly grabbed Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee as they ran away far from Castle Dedede. Meta Knight and the Meta-Knights appeared.

"Here, we have got the portal set for you!" Axe Knight told him as he threw a crystal and it exploded creating a star-shaped portal.

"I am so sorry for abandoning you all in the middle of a fight for Dream Land and Planet Popstar." Meta Knight told the Meta-Knight and Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee jumped in while Kirby stayed behind.

"Do not worry, Sir Meta Knight, we will do what we can to fight against this threat and we are sure you will come back." Mace Knight assured him.

"Thank you, everyone." Meta Knight replied as he jumped into the portal while Kirby waved goodbye as he jumped in as well into a new world.