The Closing Moments

As Panther Zora left, Dedede looked to see his throne in place. Flower petals surrounded Honey before they left leaving only her original form, she looked very exhausted as if she dashed from a dangerous threat that would have killed her if she even slightly slowed down.

"Was that your signature? You should sign it more!" Dedede told her in a joking manner. Honey looked back at Dedede looking quite exhausted. "Yeah... maybe I should," she told him breathing heavily.

Meta Knight looked at the throne before looking at Dedede. "I believe that all you now have to do is sit on that throne and Panther Zora's influence will be banished for good."

"Ya sure about that, Meta Knight?" Dedede asked him looking uncertain. "What if it doesn't work?"

"C'mon, sire, it surely has to work!" Bandana Waddle Dee told him. Kirny nodded firmly as well while Natsuko and Seiji looked with expressions that told Dedede that this might be the way forward.

"Alright then, if y'all insist," Dedede told everyone as he sat down on his throne. As soon as he sat down the Stone Spire started to crumble around them. Everyone looked slightly panicked and closed their eyes as the world seemed to wobble rapidly as if they were inside a jelly that was wobbling rapidly.

As the Stone Spire started to crumble, the layout changed with the dark interior being replaced with the lightly coloured bricks of Castle Dedede. The candles and roses disappeared with the candles burning out and the roses wilting.

"Hold on tight, everyone!" Dedede told the others as he gripped his throne tightly feeling the turbulent nature of the transformation.

As soon as the turbulence settled down, everyone opened their eyes to see that the Stone Spire was gone, replaced by the interior of Castle Dedede which was bright and lively compared to the Stone Spire.

A large group of Waddle Dees and Escargoon emerged to look down at Dedede from the balconies surrounding the throne. "Thank you, sire! You've saved us all!" Escargoon told him as the Waddle Dees cheered and clapped.

"What can we do for you, sire?" one of the Waddle Dees asked him. Dedede looked at Honey seeing that she looked exhausted before he heard her stomach rumbling.

"I'm gonna need y'all to make a gourmet feast for these three guests. I imagine their starvin' after this adventure." Dedede told him.

"Of course, sire!" the Waddle Dee replied rushing into the kitchen with the other Waddle Dees following behind.

Dedede rushed to the table setting up the utensils. "Here's some seats for y'all," Dedede told Honey, Natsuko, and Seiji pointing to the seats next to him. The three were thankful for Dedede's offer as Kirby, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddle Dee.

"Here you go, sire," Escargoon told him referring to the feast that the Waddle Dees prepared as they placed it on the table. Honey immediately began stuffing her in the food savouring every single bite of steak that she ate.

There was a large variety of food on the table with even various treats such as cookies, waffles, and wafers. There were also large bags of chips in various flavours. "Anchovy-flavoured, barbeque-flavoured, potato-flavoured! All the chips ya need!" Dedede told everyone.

Meta Knight looked at the wafers and cookies looking tempted to eat but also feeling insecure about eating them. Kirby grabbed one of the wafers and handed it to Meta Knight who ate it feeling much better as Bandana Waddle Dee at one of the anchovy-flavoured bags of chips.

After everyone had eaten their feast they felt full and Honey felt restored ""to her normal self. "Well, looks like we'll have to go then," Honey told everyone as a portal appeared and she, Ntsuko, and Seiji appeared.

"Don't go just yet!" Escaroon yelled from across the corridor holding three slips of paper with their names on them.

"Honey, Natsuko, Seiji, you three have been given honorary citizenship of Dream Land! Your willingness to battle Panther Zora was commendable and as of now it will be ratified." Dedede declared as he pulled out his stamp and stamped the papers before handing them to the three.

"Thank you, Dedede," Honey told him looking at her and her friends' papers. "... When can we come?"

"Ya can come at any time, the good thing is ya don't need a passport," Dedede told them as Kirby, Meta Knight, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Escargoon came in to wave goodbye to the three as they entered the portal and it closed.

Everyone looked back before they exited Castle Dedede to see if anything changed. To their surprise it did, Dream Land was restored to its original state with lush green grass, lively ponds and a bright blue sky. Kirby could see his house was restored from the damage it endured.

"It seems I will have to go, I plan to help the Meta-Knights with rebuilding the Halberd." Meta Knight told everyone as he spread his wings and flew away. Kirby, Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Escargoon waved goodbye.

"So, what do ya wanna do?" Dedede asked everyone.

"Let's play some chess!" Bandana Waddle Dee told him. Kirby and Esacrgoon agreed with him.

"Let's go, Bandana Dee!" Dedede told him as they all ran up to one of the balconies of Castle Dedede more specifically the one they played chess on before Panther Zora attacked them.

Bandana Waddle Dee and Dedede set up the chess board and the chess pieces while Kirby and Escargoon watched intently as they moved the pieces. Bandana Waddle Dee looked intently at Dedede's moves and moved the pieces accordingly.

"Checkmate, sire!" Bandana Waddle Dee told him as he placed the bishop and rook towards the king who was surrounded by pawns on its left, right, and back. Dedede looked at the pieces impressed by his performance while Kirby and Escagoon congratulated him.

"Great job, Bandana Dee. I'm certain you'll win more games in the future." Dedede congratulated him.

"Now that I've won, what should I do now?" Bandana Wadle Dee asked him.

"Reach for other stars, but take a rest first, ya deserve it."

"Thank you, sire."