The Return To Planet Popstar

As the seven exited the portal to the other side, they found themselves on the ground of Dream Land. Kirby and the others looked around only to realise everything was thrown and flipped upside down.

The sky was muddy and dark as if a large amount of smoke blocked the sky. The grass they stood on looked yellow on the tips, making it look like they were standing on some weird sand.
Not only that, but the water also seemed to be polluted with it being not as clear as it used to be before Panther Zora struck and there were also holes in the ground that looked like they were mining projects.

Kirby looked around distressed to see that the Dream Land he once knew was desecrated and razed like this. Kirby looked around to see his house destroyed with only the bed and the floor remaining.

Dedede looked around just as shocked as Kirby to see the state that Dream Land had become during their absence. "Look, sire, isn't that where our castle was?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked him.

Dedede looked to see what Castle Dedede was. It was replaced with a spire that looked like it was made of stone. Dedede looked at what was his castle with terror as his mouth comically dropped to the floor as he picked it up again.

"What in the name of Dream Land has Panther Zora done to my castle?!" Dedede asked in a shocked manner as if he saw something horrible happen in front of his eyes. "What's this stupid stone-lookin' spire doin' where my castle stood?!"

"This is certainly a predicament that we will have to overcome, the question is how we should overcome it." Meta Knight remarked. "What should we do?"

"I say we charge at 'em and show 'em whose the true king of this land!" Dedede replied as he raised his hammer ready for battle. Bandana Waddle Dee raised his spear and ran towards the Stone Spire.

As they did they felt an invisible barrier blocking their attempts with what felt like open hands pushing them away. Dedede swung at the invisible force but could do little but return nearly to where he and Bandana Waddle Dee started.

"Seems like it didn't go as planned," Seiji remarked as a spectre of Panther Zora appeared in the sky looking at the Stone Spire. "Panther Zora!" Honey exclaimed with a slight chill running down her, Seiji, and Natsuko's spine seeing the perpetrator of the destruction of Dream Land.

Panther Zora laughed maniacally. "You fools are too late, this planet has become my domain! I can see the riches underneath, and I will become wealthier than ever!".

"We'll see about that, you tyrannical tyrant!" Dedede told Panther Zora as she faded. "Now where do we go from there?"

"I believe that we must enter Whispy Woods' Forest. This could be the first place that we can loosen Panther Claw's grip on Planet Popstar." Meta Knight told everyone as he unsheathed Galaxia and pointed at the forest.

After thinking through Meta Knight's plan, everyone agreed with Kirby, Dedede, and Bandana Waddle Dee being the most enthusiastic of the group as they all ran towards the forest.