The Battle Against Panther Zora

As the group walked into the room with the red metallic door behind them they saw a large cluster of candles and an ever larger cluster of blood-red roses. Honey looked around her before seeing a stone statue.

The stone statue was in the image of Panther Zora sitting down with holding a long staff in her left hand that reached her head. Kirby turned in Honey's direction and was shocked to see her staring down at them.

"Cutie Honey, you and your friends dare come and challenge me again? Very impressive," she remarked in a sarcastic tone. Dedede looked offended that she did not recognise that she had built on what was Castle Dedede.

"Listen up, Panther Zora. I won't let ya to continue livin' in my castle for any longer. You've caused so much sufferin' to my Waddle Dees and even Escargoon!" Dedede told him pointing his hammer with confidence.

Honey followed Dedede as she transformed into Cutie Honey. "You've already caused enough suffering to the residents of Dream Land, I won't let you go any further! I will defeat just like how I did before!"

Panther Zora laughed at Honey's words. "What makes you say that?" She asked.

Kirby jumped forward putting his stubby arms up as if trying to protect the rest of the group. This angered Panther Zroa she lunged two blankets of darkness at Kirby and Honey shocking everyone.

"What's going on?!" Seiji asked shocked as to what he was seeing. Everyone did not know what was going on until Meta Knight unsheathed Galaxia and threw it at Kirby who caught it perfectly in his right arm as it spun right at him.

"Good luck, Kirby. I hope for the best for you and Honey." Meta Knight told him as the blankets wrapped around the two until the blankets dropped revealing nothing Panther Zora laughed maniacally seeing everyone be shocked by what happened.

"Why'd ya do that, Meta Knight?" Dedede asked him confused as to why he threw Galaxia at Kirby.

"I do not think Kirby and Honey are dead, instead I believe that they were whisked away to another dimension where they must fight Panther Zora directly or something else. Regardless, I am glad to have brought in my regular sword." Meta Knight replied as he drew out a sword that looked like an average word that lacked the prongs of Galaxia.

Kirby and Honey looked around their surroundings after they opened their eyes. It was completely pitch black with the two being able to see each other. Kirby looked up towards Hony before looking at Galaxia which glowed brightly as he observed it.

"Are you alright, Kirby?" Honey asked him as he turned his attention back to her. Kirby smiled and nodded his head which made Honey relieved as a smile formed on her face looking at him smiling despite the predicament they were in.

Before Honey and Kirby could get together and find comfort they were confronted by an evil laugh. The source of the laughter revealed itself to be Panther Zora this time with more colour to her. Her skin was a dull grey and her Oanther headdress was completely dark with only its pupils eyes and dark red mouth striking out at the two.

"Cutie Honey, we meet once again and you've managed to survive the attempts for me to defeat you." Panther Zora told her as she readied his staff.

Honey lunged her Silver Fleurette in a defensive position towards Panther Zora while Kirby pointed Galaxia at her with the same position. "I won't let you do any more harm, just as I promised!" Honey told her.

As soon as she said that a ring of fire surrounded them causing the two to be surprised as Panther Zora summoned an illusion. The illusion appeared to be a light blue-skinned monster wearing a two-piece jumpsuit and wielding a whip. It also was accompanied by a black panther that immediately roared at the two.

"Watch out, Kirby!" Honey yelled out as the panther lunged at him while he struck back with Galaxia feeling how Meta Knight would have used it. "What's Jango and Iron Shadow doing here?" she asked as she struck back the Iron Shadow illusion's whip just as it was about to hit her.

As this was happening, another illusion came in this time it was Kirby, except it was not Kirby, this Kirby had soulless-looking eyes that did not twinkle along with an equally soulless smile that started to approach Honey as Iron Shadow turned her attention towards while Jango continued to pounce at her.

Honey looked at the fake Kirby before realising it was not him noticing that this version of Kirby lacked Galaxia. This was confirmed as Kirby called out to her just as the fake Kirby opened its mouth.

Kirby lept at the fake clone of himself as Honey scrambled away before the creature could inhale her. Kirby stabbed the fake Kirby and watched as it shattered like a mirror.  Honey was lying down on the floor looking at Kirby who stood triumphantly over the attacker.

"Thank you, Kirby," Honey told him as he nodded happily before they turned their focus towards Iron Shadow and Jango who were attacking with what they had. Honey charged at Iron Shadow while Jango leapt at Kirby.

Kirby jumped into the air and stabbed Jango just like how Meta Knight leapt into the air and struck downwards at him the many times they fought against each other. Honey dodged Iron Shadow's whip attacks until Kirby rushed to aid her.

The duo confused the illusion before Honey struck her Silver Fleurette into Iron Shadow's abdomen causing her to explode into pieces. As the two stopped they some slow clapping coming from the right before they turned around and saw Dedede.

"Great job, Kirby, you've really clobbered that there monster." he cheered as Bandana Waddle Dee, Meta Knight, Natsuko and Seiji also came. Honey was suspicious about the others being here.

Kirby ran up to Dedede before the group all of a sudden combusted into ash. Kirby screamed in shock and terror as they disappeared. Honey rushed up to Kirby looking also shaken by what happened to a lesser degree.

"Kirby, this is not what happened, we need to snap out of it!" Honey told him. Kirby steeled his resolve upon hearing Honey's words to snap out of the illusions alongside her and seeing nothing there. Not even Panther Zora was present.

"You'll never find me, you'll be stuck here forever!" Panther Zora told them as they could feel her presence by her zipping around as she also launched fireballs the two could easily dodge. "We'll see about that," Honey told her.

Kirby ran around attempting to search for Panther Zora while Honey looked around attempting the heat coming from her fireball attack. Honey sensed a surge of heat near her as she dodged a fireball from behind.

Kirby prepared a spin attack realising what Honey was planning. Kirby jumped into the air as Galaxia spun around him he sensed the heat from Panther Zora. Hone lunged to where Kirby was and felt herself impale Panther Zora.

Panther Zora screamed in pain causing the two to be taken out of the reality they were where everyone else was. They saw that the statue was now darkened and even looked crumpled compared to before.

Kirby and Honey rushed into battle to aid the others who were fighting against some shadow creatures. They were easily defeated leaving Kirby, Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddle Dee left to do one thing.

"Ya see, Panther Zora, sometimes, I'm the great king of Dream Land!"

Meta Knight and Bandana Waddle Dee looked with an expression of confusion on their faces before realising what he was doing.

"Sometimes, I am the guardian and defender of Dream Land." Meta Knight declared. "Sometimes, I'm a loyal friend to the Star Warrior, isn't that right, Kirby?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked him.

Kirby nodded before the four attacked Panther Zora's Statue which started to crumble slowly. Honey jumped in having readied her final strike against Panther Zora.

"Honey... Lightning... Flare!"

As she yelled out these three words a brightly lit "F" appeared in front of the statue before it disappeared. Panther Zora started to immediately break apart starting from the bottom before splitting at the top.

Panther Zora let out a piercing scream of pain the statue began to dissolve with a blue spirit remaining floating away into the skies. "I will defeat you, Cutie Honey... one day it shall come." Panther Zora told her as she faded away from existence.