𝘛𝘞𝘖:𝙄𝙉 𝘼𝙒𝙀

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿..

air from the AC above cooled Johnny's hot skin. He scratched the back of his head, the grease from his hair rubbing off onto the palm of his hands. "Fuck it's hot" He groaned as he made his way over to Sodapop and Steve who leaned against the front counter.

"You're tellin' me" Sodapop chuckled, wiping his forehead with a rag that was covered in both grease and sweat. The store smelt of gasoline and cigarettes, giving Johnny somewhat of a headache. Dally walked over to the group, eating out of an unpaid bag of candy. "Seriously dude?" Sodapop groaned, gesturing to the bag of candy.

"Free country" Dally shrugged before tossing another lemon head into his mouth, crunching down without cringing. Johnny rolled his eyes at his actions, leaning his head in his hands as the guys rambled on about god knows what.

As Johnny allowed the voices of his friends to fade into the background with his eyes closed, the bell above the door suddenly rung. He immediately opened his eyes, turning around and watching as Willow Caprise skated into the store and down the aisle. Her red and white plaid dress swiftly swayed through the light breeze as she sped down the aisles.

The boys immediately stopped talking, watching as Willow's eyes darted back and forth between shelves, biting her lip as to decide what she wanted to purchase

It felt weird to see her in such a setting as she was a Soc, and Soc's never even approached the DX unless it was to flirt with Sodapop— and in this case, it was clear that she had zero interest in him. She simply skated in without saying a word, gliding across the smooth, dirty gas station floor. And even though she never acted as a Soc or dressed as a Soc, it still felt odd to see someone of her status in such a run down place with the intention of simply purchasing a few snacks.

"Why is she here?" Steve whispered, wiping the gasoline off of his hands as he exited the garage. "Doesn't look like she's here for you, that's for sure" He chuckled as he shoved his arm into Soda's side. Soda rolled his eyes with a smile, slapping Steve's arm.

As Willow began to skate over to the counter, they all turned to one another and began to chat about random things as to not look as if they had just been staring at her. "Just these please" she smiled at Soda, handing his a $5 bill. He looked down at it in shock as she slid a coke and box of Good & Plenty's across the counter, which would total to around 50 cents. "I'm sorry is that not enough? I can totally-" She began concerned until Soda cut her off.

"N-no it ain't that it's just.. this is too much" He chuckled, almost embarrassed at his words as she had probably thought that the amount was barely anything.

"Oh? that's totally fine you can keep the change!" She smiled, stuffing her items into her backpack before grabbing a lollipop out of the jar on the side. "This too please" she smiled before removing the wrapper decorated with cherries before popping the red lollipop head into her mouth. He smirked at her in awe as she maintained eye contact with him, causing the rest of the boys to get uncomfortable. Dally cleared his throat, Willow quickly looking over at him and immediately smiling. "Dallas Winston, right?

"That's me Doll" He smirked at her, making his way closer to her, his breath fanning over her face, smelling of cigarettes and mint— it was a familiar scent as her grandma always smelt of cigarettes as well as mint as she used to grow some in her back garden. She would pick off the leaves and chew on them every morning rather than brushing her teeth as she believed that toothpaste was "toxic". It's why her teeth were so rotten and why she was so bizarre, but she was the only one who understood Willow.

"Who's this?" She asked as she looked over to Johnny, her demeanour immediately changing as her expression became more relaxed. Unexpectedly, she held out her hand to him, Johnny waiting for a few seconds before awkwardly shaking it. "Willow Caprise" she smiled at him.

"Johnny.. Johnny Cade" he smiled back before holding her hand for a few more seconds. He quickly let go after realising, awkwardly shifting in place as he stuffed his hands into his jeans. She looked at him up and down, first at his greased hair, then at his features, then at his wife beater, before looking down at his beat up converse.

"Cute.. I like it" She winked at him with a smile, causing him to blush and grin from ear to ear. "Well, i'll see you guys later" She smiled, waving a goodbye before gliding her skates against the floor, effortlessly skating out of the DX..

𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿