𝟏𝟗✯ suspended

Start from the beginning

"So now I can't check up on my Rhea?" Milo grins

I pushed him off the bed, "Goodnight." I smiled

☆☆☆

"Rhea I need you to watch your brother while me and Dean get more materials for the house, Alright?"

"Okay."

I watched my mother and Dean leave out of the house. "how would a board game sound Rafe?"

"Who the hell still plays board games?!" He scoffed

"Well— I'm trying to sibling bond with you but you keep trying to act nonchalant and you're not that, you used to be so energetic and chill."

"It's called growing up Rhea, something that all humans do."

"Can you stop trying to be smart with me while I'm being serious?!"

"I'm being serious."

"No you're not, just please talk to me— how do you feel about Dean or the House or your new school?"

"Dean is a cool I guess, he's definitely a good father figure to me." 

"Aww."

"Shut up rat."

I rolled my eyes, "and you're school?"

"It's okay, I've made plenty of friends and this girl, I like this girl I think."

"You think?" I winked at him

He pushed my shoulders playfully, "don't get too excited, I don't know."

"She's a loud person, very popular too. But I bet she'll never go for me."

"Don't say that."

"I just did though."

"Rafe, don't doubt yourself because there will always be that one person out there for you. And if it's not—

"Kayla." Rafe spoke

"If it's not Kayla then there will always be someone else for you, you're time and your person  will come, don't ever change yourself for anybody as well."

"How do you know all of This? Do you like someone?" Rafe squints his eye in curiosity.

"I wouldn't say Like but it's complicated, I don't want to say too much."

"It's only us two in the house." Rafe replies

That's what you think.

"Fine, what if I tell you that this person isn't just 'one person"

"Rhea your a hoe." He laughed

"Excuse me, this conversation is over." I rolled my eyes at the boy who was cracking up on the floor.

"Okay carry on." Rafe said

"These males make me feel things that no one else does, they are different from others and their emotions could be confusing."

"Just like yours?"

"No, my emotions are not confusing."

"Anyways, they are dangerous and I really don't think I could ever see my self with any of them."

"We wouldn't fit."

Rafe stared confusingly as he was trying to figure me out. I was talking so emotionally as I felt like crying. I always let my insecurities get in the way with my love life or people in general. I hated my flaws and I knew others would as well.

I'm still a Virgin at 17 I don't think I would ever get naked infront of a male. I hated myself and I'll always will.

I hated the feeling but that's how I felt. I push my feelings away from the males because of these reasons.

Me.

A/n:

A/n:

Insecurities Suck.

heyy readers sorry for this short chapter but I'm also working on another story. ❤️

only 2 chapters out now, it's Called "Echo"

Could you check it out please? 🌸 I would appreciate it a lot. 💞