ᴘᴇʀᴅᴜ ᴅᴀɴꜱ ʟ'ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀɪᴛᴇ

You were sitting in an oddly familiar room. You were on a dark grey couch that had red pillows to support your back. A small coffee table was in front of the couch and it had a few books placed neatly under the top. A window show that you were in a somewhat peaceful city, it wasn't crowded or covered in trash. The room itself was beautiful and had decorations that you knew so well. There were two bookshelves that looked to have an endless supply of books. A small TV that was mounted onto the wall. And a large potted plant that helped with bringing the room together. What really caught your eye was the empty guitar stand in the corner by the window. Curiosity rose inside of your mind, but as you were going to question it further, something else took your attention.

A heavy object was placed into your small lap. Your [e/c] eyes glanced down to see an acoustic guitar. It was beautiful and had carvings of initials on the side. It was well-cared for and seemed to just shine under the light. This was likely what was supposed to be on the guitar stand. Something felt off though, you couldn't figure out why.

A pair of [s/c] hands gently grabbed yours, they were bigger but had slim fingers and were soft to the touch. Your little body froze and you glanced up to see a face similar to yours smiling down at you.

"Ali..."

Your voice was little and had great curiosity. It reminded you almost of a child's voice. The person let out a soft giggle and then started speaking. Moving against your own will, you glanced back to the guitar and watched as the woman placed your little hands on the guitar strings near the head. It was disappointing that whatever she spoke, you couldn't understand.

The strings were tightly wound into place, that you could tell. The guitar was smooth and felt like holding a completely smooth rock in your hand. It was relaxing and a feeling that felt so foreign. Oh how you missed this feeling...

Your fingers gently plucked the strings into a few simple notes. A soft clapping and a happy smile instantly fell on your face. You knew it was from the woman. You tried again and plucked a new note. Another round of praise reached your ears. It made you feel so happy and full of life from hearing it.

However, good things never seem to last with you.

Everything started getting warm... Extremely warm. Things were starting to fade away. A thick white fog was covering up all of your senses, except for hearing. You could hear the faint wailing of sirens. You were forced out of your seat and your feet started to move without a second thought.

The fog seemed endless, it was thick and you had no idea where you were going. You were just running as if someone or something was chasing you down. Your breathing was heavy and your legs were growing sore from all your running.

At one point, you felt yourself get harshly shoved backward. It had completely stopped your running and you landed firmly onto your back. The air was knocked out of you and you needed a moment to try and pry open your eyes.

However, when you opened your eyes, you weren't met with the thick, white fog. It was a large cloud of dark grey that was quickly spreading. It chased away the white fog, you found it harder to breathe. You lightly touched the spot where your heart was and felt a faint but steady beat.

The lungs inside your chest were screaming for a proper breath of oxygen. You struggled hard and had to take big gulps of air to even attempt at getting a bit of oxygen. Things made no sense. What was happening? Things were perfectly fine just now.

Your hands instantly flew to cover your ears as a loud, blood curdling scream pierced through the peaceful silence. Tears pricked the end of your eyes and you tried to find where the source of the scream was. It took a full minute of frantically searching before you realized who was screaming.