ᴄᴏʀᴅᴇꜱ ᴅᴇ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀᴇ

"So, uh, how did this happen again?" You asked, looking at Chica who crouched over her broken guitar and was crying. Freddy was crouched next to her and was trying to console her. However, he didn't appear to be doing a very good job.

Claire looked at you nervously. "She was trying to pull me into a hug and I snuck away too fast. She hit the wall and then it knocked her guitar over." You glanced over at her and narrowed your eyes. You clearly did not believe a word she was spouting at you.

"Mhm."

"What?"

You didn't even say anything and just stared at her, at last, a soft tint of pink coated her face and she looked away from you. You sighed and then looked back to the two animatronics. You watched as Freddy struggled to comfort Chica. Eventually, you stepped forward and crouched down in front of the guitar to properly examine the damage.

It looked as if the bridge was lifted up a bit from the body of the guitar and two of the strings were broken. A few of the tuning pegs also appeared to be broken, it would definitely be an easier fix than the bridge and strings. You ran your hand along the edge of the body and felt a few minor dents in it, they weren't visible which meant it shouldn't cause problems.

"Here, how about I help you fix up this guitar and then we can finally get on what we're supposed to do." You suggested, looking up at the two animatronics. Freddy blinked as he stared at you, meanwhile Chica looked overjoyed to hear this. Almost instantly, she leaned over the broken guitar and brought you into a bear hug. She softly mumbled 'thank you's over and over as you felt the air inside your lungs being squeezed out.

"Y-Yeah... just. need... air." You choked out as you desperately tapped her arm to let you go. Chica had a moment of realization and immediately let you go. She chuckled sheepishly and tapped your shoulder gently. "Right, my apologies!" You felt the air finally reach your lungs again and you could properly breathe. Taking in one last breath of air, your lungs finally relaxed and began breathing once more.

There was a brief, and rather awkward, silence before you abruptly stood up. "Right, well, let's fix up this guitar and we can all get on with our days." You announced and carefully picked up the guitar. You walked out of the greenroom and glanced behind you to be sure the others were following. Claire came up beside you and gently cleared her throat to make her presence a little more known.

"So, you really think you can fix the guitar?" She inquired hesitantly. I scoffed at her comment.

"I know I can fix it. Just lead us to Parts & Service so we can fix your soon-to-be-girlfriend's guitar." Claire was about to protest, until she decided it wouldn't be worth the argument. With an aggravated sigh, she walked faster and led the way.

When you walked into Parts and Service, you went over to a steel cart and placed the broken guitar on the top of the cart. You clicked open a nearby toolbox and looked at the tools inside of the box and then picked out a few tools; a screwdriver, a 10mm wrench, and a peg winder. You blinked and then glanced over at the three who were hovering behind you, obviously curious.

"Can one of you guys make yourself useful and get me six new tuning pegs, and six new strings?" Chica instantly lit up and nodded.

"Yes! I can get the strings!" She exclaimed happily.

Claire shrugged. "I'll get the tuning pegs then." Your gaze looked over at Freddy. "And you can just hover." You commented with a smug smile. He shook his head, deciding to not give you the satisfaction of a response.

You turned back to the guitar and grabbed the peg winder. You placed it over one of the broken tuning pegs and carefully loosened the string attached to it. Once the string was loose enough, you pulled off the broken string and then went to unscrew the tuning peg. It all came naturally to you, your brain remembering the specific steps you learned.