DAY FOUR ( PART 1)

Start from the beginning

‘ I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry I came late,’ Ishaan tried to calm Shubman down, who kept hitting Ishaan's chest and trying to break free from his arms.

Ishaan didn't let his grip loosen around Shubman. He let Shubman hit him as much as he wanted to. At that moment even if Shubman had stabbed him, Ishaan wouldn't have cared.

It took a while for him to calm down. After he calmed down, he quietly sat in between Ishaan's leg, rested his head on his chest and listened to the storm.

‘ Why did you hurt yourself?’ Ishaan whispered

‘ I can feel it under my skin’

‘ feel what?’ Ishaan asked as he  gently tilted Shubmans face up.

Shubman told him what happened at the apartment.
Ishaan internally cursed at himself for not being there. He touched the marks on Shubman's cheek and neck.

‘ I'm scared ishu," Shubman sobbed.

‘ It's okay love, I'm here now. No one can hurt you’

Shubman wrapped his arms around Ishaan and buried his face on the curve of his neck. Ishaan ran his fingers down Shubman's back, and tightly hugged him.

‘ I'm sorry about hitting you’ Shubman quietly said and looked up at Ishaan.

Ishaan smiled and kissed him softly. He pulled back and studied Shubman's face. He traced faint red marks on his face. He felt himself tear up. Blinking back the tears, he planted a kiss on the mark. Another one and another one. He left a line of kisses along all the marks on his face.

‘ Where else did it touch you?’ Ishaan questioned.

Shubman straightened himself and stared at Ishaan. There were tears of anger  threatening to fall from his lashes. His lips trembled as he asked the same question again. Shubman pointed to his neck and leaned forward and tilted his neck to the side.

A kiss.

It felt warm against his skin. Shubman pointed slightly below.
Another kiss.

Goosebumps formed across his skin. He pointed again.
Another kiss.

Shubman felt out of breath as Ishaan's lips touched him. The thunder and lightning outside was nothing compared to the storm that was forming inside him.

Leaning in closer he pointed to  where the tongue had stopped.
A kiss there too.

" Make me forget it, Ishu," Shubman whispered, his eyes lowered.

‘ I might end up hurting you’

‘ Hurt me then’ he answered, meeting Ishaan's gaze.
There was a longing in his eyes. A desperation.

POV: Shubman Gill

Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
Aaraam se mar jaaoo”

Shubman was on his back, eyes closed, trying to catch his breath. He ran his fingers through his hair which was drenched in sweat. Shubman felt euphoric at Ishaan's touch. The warmth of his breath, the way his teeth and nails dug into his skin. The way his lips kissed his inner thighs, how his tongue slipped into Shubman's mouth making him moan. How Ishaan's rough hands explored his body, how it gripped his waist. His fingers tightly entwined with Shubman's fingers, as he pushed himself in. His deep voice as he moaned in shubman's ear with each thrust. The way he looked into Shubman's eyes, and said;
‘ you belong to me Shubman Gill, no one can touch you, not even in a dream. You. Are. All. Mine.’

The  smell of smoke broke the trance he was in. Ishaan had the window opened slightly so he could smoke. Annoyed, Shubman threw a pillow at him. It hit Ishaan and fell on the floor.