|Epilogue|

With a sudden gasp, a H/C haired girl woke up from her sleep breathing heavily and was covered in cold sweat.

Her heart was accelerating fast as she tried to calm herself down from the dream she saw just now. But it wasn't a nightmare now, was it?

"What time is it?" The girl asked herself looking at the clock "10:43 AM...wait.....it's my house-" her eyes widened "no way" she muttered looking at her body before rushing towards the mirror in the room and letting out a loud gasp "I'm a teenager again?"

The H/C haired girl dashed downstairs to find her parents in the living room
"Goodmorning Y/N-"
"Mom! Dad!" You grinned wiping the sweat from your forehead "what year is this?!"

"Huh?"
"What the hell"
You shook your head and went near the calendar to see the year "atleast tell me the date"
"9th"
"Of?"
"January, you idiot"

"Can I ask you both something?"
"Sure go ahead, just don't ask something stupid like that"
"Was i in coma?"
"What? Coma? Did you had a weird dream or something?"
"Nevermind!" You replied running back to your room

You went through your belongings which had the pokémon Black in it and took it in your hand and observing the game before whispering something.

"It was absolutely a fun experience to be in there, thank you everyone for lighting my world up to the fullest, I'm gonna remember this venture for the rest of my life, and maybe in another universe I hope that I'm actually with you all"

You smiled and placed the game in the box and keeping it back in its place

"Oh! Also forgot to tell something" you looked at the box and grinned

"I love you too, N"

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading ღ𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 // N x Readerღ 🎉