❦One❦

"Great! Cheren gets Tepig and I'll get Oshawatt!"
"How come you get to choose what pokémon I'll pick? Oh never mind, I wanted Tepig from the start anyways..."
"Y/N! Let's have a battle!"
"Here in my room?!" 'Oh wait- you fight IN the room'

"Don't worry! Nothing will go wrong!"
"Fine..."
"Go! Oshawatt!"
"Snivy!"
"*sigh*" Cheren sighed standing in the side
"Snivy! Leer!"
"Oshawatt! Tail Whip!"
"Now! Tackle!"
"Oshawatt! You too!"
"Continue on using tackle!"
"Oshawatt! Use Tail whip!"

Boom

Oshawatt fainted

"The pokémon on both sides did their best!"
"No doubt about it!"
"Here" Bianca handed you $500
"Thanks"
"Wow....Y/N, your gonna be an awesome trainer someday, I can tell!"
"Bianca, Y/N, mind taking look around the room?"
"Woah! What happened?!"
"Idiot we just fought here!"
"Wow! Pokémons are amaaaaazing, so little but strong! I'm glad to have a pokémon!
And also sorry about your room..."
"It's alright"
"You both....are completely hopeless" Cheren said disappointed "here, I'll heal both of your pokémons"

"Hey! Cheren! Why don't you battle too? I think you will be able to turn the entire room into a disaster like I did!"
"I mean sure! You both can't be the only to have fun battling! It's our first match, let's do it Tepig!"
'Early in the games Tepig won't have fire moves, so I can easily defeat him...'
"Alright! Snivy! Just him with tackle repeatedly!"
"Tepig! Use tackle and tail whip"

Boom

Tepig fainted

"Here you go" Cheren handed you another $500
'Total $1,000' only if they were real'
"We gotta apologize to your mother for all the mess we created"
"Yeah...lets go!"

-^-

Finally

Out of the house after apologizing to your mother
Cheren and Bianca had already left to Professor Juniper's house and waiting for you in front of her house
"Glad to be alone...
But...
Why did I even got transferred here? On a fictional world? The world which is just a game, created by gamefreak/Nintendo, how did they even made it like this? Does people get sucked into their games? Or wait... Is it VR? No, what am I even talking about..." You said to yourself and quietly made your way to them.

They didn't minded you being so quiet, neither did Professor when she was giving you and the other, pokédex.
'I need to get out of here...but how? My mom and dad are probably worried about me oh wait...it's night when I came here, but what will happen in the morning?'
"Hello?????" The three asked frantically waving their hands
"O-oh...hello"
"Y/N, what's up with you today? You've been dozing off and acting a bit weird"
"Hey...its nothing, trust me, I'm just-"
"Ohhhh she's just excited! And surprised that this day finally came right?"
"Y-yep! Your correct Bianca!"
"Well then okay..?"
"Your gonna be fine right?"
"Totally!" 'Now....some of the lines were not in the game...it's going like I really belong here, It feels like they aren't programmed they are normal humans like me...'

"I don't know what to do..." You said letting Snivy out of the pokéball "sni"
"hello there, snivy" You patted his head as Snivy sat beside you "nice to meet you...once again as Snivy" You said as Snivy gave you a confused look "oh right...you wouldn't know"
Then suddenly an idea popped up in your head
'Hmm... If I defeat ghetsis and Team Plasma... And then the Elite 4 and become the champion.... I'll be able to go back correct..? Wait I'm not sure...but I mean, what am I going to do here anyways? I have nothing to do other than battling trainers correct?'
"Hey, Snivy, let's go... We will be off to  become the champions!" You said getting up as Snivy did the same, not really getting what you just said
"Now! Let's catch some pokémons and defeat the trainers!"