❦Three❦

You healed you're pokémons. Yay

Now it was time to head to the second gym

You did got to Route 3 and defeated Cheren until two grunts came running between you two and went away

"What was that all about?!"
"I have no Idea!"
"Let's go check it out"
"Cheren! Wait! Look it's Bianca!"
"Why are you running?"
"Where did they went?"
"The grunts?"
"Yeah!"
"That way but why?"
"Oh! They run so fast!"
"Miss..."
"Oh no don't cry!"
"Bianca what happened?"
"Cheren! They stole the little girl's pokémon!"
"You should've said sooner! Let's go everyone!"

You and Cheren ran to the nearby cave where they went and defeated the grunts in a double battle

But none of you realised that someone was watching closely

???'s POV

"she chose Snivy then huh?... I need to talk to her soon... Both of us are transferred where we don't belong and it's gotta ruin the balance...."

Hmmm....If...Ultra Necrozma is behind all this then I'm not getting something which is how did I got into the game I'm not programmed in? Won't it glitch and stop? I get it we can play the games on same device- huh?! Where did those two ran away?!

I quickly ran out to find Y/N catching a Pidove. Sighing in relief I went up to her

"Miss?" I called from behind
"Yes?- y-you?! How?!"
"No time to explain. Meet me in front of the pokémon center. Within 5 minutes."
"Why would I?"

"Don't you want to return to you're world again? Other than being stuck in a game which won't even have any more regions added? You sure don't want to worry you're parents and...I'll tell in center"

I hope she will meet me there or I won't be able to go back to my world....I have work to do...My poor Blueprints and empty Coffee Mug in the table....

You're POV

"Miss?"
I heard someone calling me from back after I caught my first Pidove

I wished it was N but instead I was extremely surprised to see a man who wasn't even introduced in the original Black and White games...

"Yes?- y-you?! How?!" I asked scared of seeing the figure
"No time to explain. Meet me in front of the pokémon center. Within 5 minutes."
"Why would I?" What if he's a glitch? What if it's a fake version of Pokémon Black? It might have been a ROM hack someone made years ago...so that means I'm stuck in a ROM hack and not in the original game?? But when I played the game this guy never actually showed up and I'm 100% sure of it.

"Don't you want to return to you're world again? Other than being stuck in a game which won't even have any more regions added? You sure don't want to worry you're parents and...I'll tell in center"

Wish to go to the Real World back?! Of course!

"Give me some time! I have finished a quest and I need to inform!" I shouted to him...hopefully he heard...

3rd Person's POV

You ran to Bianca and the little girl to find out that Cheren has already left...the little girl thanked you by handing some Heal Balls before leaving with Bianca.

Without wasting a single time you went straight to the center to find the guy outside with his Pokémons

???'s POV

"Klinklag and Rotom...atleast I have my team totally safe"
"I'm here" I heard Y/N say....finally...

"Ah Y/N pleased to see you again"
"Colress, we can drop you're formality at this point and get to the topic" Glad to hear that finally-
"Glad to hear that then...Listen I need to know what exactly happened before you came here? As much as I think Ultra Necrozma is behind all this"
"Ultra Necrozma?! From Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?"
"Exactly."
"Hmm.... I mean in Ultra version all the villains did got sent back to their dimensions and..."
"And?" I asked she looked shocked for a moment before speaking again
"Before I got here...I was in my bedroom...

3rd Person's POV // FlashBack

"I should probably check if my DS games are alright especially Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon...I haven't played it since a month hope they are okay" You said before turning on Ultra Moon version

You have finished Ultra Sun and in Moon you were about to battle Necrozma but you left it there and didn't played for a month

"Phew...It's still there...I should probably go now mom called me, I'll play Black version once I'm done eating" You said saving the file once again before the screen glitched a bit and Ultra Necrozma started to glow into very different colours Yellow to Green to Blue to Silver to Red to Black and then White.

-End Of FlashBack-

"That is something weird...I don't know what happened in Alola, Ultra Moon Version to Necrozma but I just got a vibe that it might be the cause of it"
"After you said Necrozma might be the reason, I can't help but to agree with your thoughts...I might have thought of Arceus or Creation Trio but Necrozma indeed is giving vibes"
"Did you thought of any way of getting out of here?"

"Actually I think if I defeat Team Plasma and become the Champion I might be able to get out of this DS and again I'm not sure"
"Hmm...you may be correct"
"Colress, didn't you said you will stay in Alola for a bit before returning to you're world in Ultra Moon?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Then can't you go back there in Alola? And figure the things out?"

"I might go back there and figure things out but unfortunately I will probably be needing days to find the way to return to Alola or Black 2 and White 2's world. It might be easier as Team Plasma Grunts referred me as " Sir" and listened to my orders which they won't do easily. It is a bit weird that how they know me even from this world but I still think I can go back to their HQ and maybe even talk to Ghetsis" Colress explained which you listened to carefully
"I get it. You want my Xtransceiver's number? You can tell me from there if you find something"
"Ah, sure"

N's POV

"N! I think I can feel Y/N's Aura nearby!" I saw my Zorura saying
"Really?-"
"Oh my God! I really hate those two! Especially that girl! At first she and her blonde friend and now that black haired friend! Ugh..." I saw four grunts coming in my way not looking at their front as I stood in their way "hey! Move- S-sir?! We-we are sorry!"
"It's okay. What children were you four talking about earlier?"
"S-sir t-t-the g-girl y-you said not to fight i-in the dreamyard...s-she and h-her friend got into our way of letting a girl's pokémon o-out!"
"You mean the H/L H/C girl?"
"Yes!"
"Hmm...alright. Leave now."
"Ye-yes sir!" The four ran away Instantly
"They are scared of you N"
"*sigh* I-I know.....b-but anyways! Can you take me to where Y/N is?"
"Of course!" I started to follow Zorura wherever he took me and we stopped in front of the Pokémon Center..?

"There! There! There she is!"
"Hey Y/N-" I stopped as I saw her with an unknown person..he looked kinda familiar but looked really close to Y/N...?

"So, here is my number all set" I was a bit close to them so whatever they were talking about was clearly heard "let's meet again after I'm done"
"Alright “LoRd”" She said laughing along with that strange man
"Alright alright" He said chuckling "consider joining us then" He said laughing
"Of course" She replied still laughing as the man ruffled her head and left

Were they somehow.....