❦Eighteen❦

You talked to BFF/N for a while before eventually hanging up the call after a ‘good night’

Sigh

You looked over at the clock, which said 1:00 AM.

Maybe I should.

Maybe I shouldn't.

F*ck.

You googled about N.
All the things which might have happened to him after BW and saw the theories, before proceeding to watch N's dialogues and whatever the Pokémon master's EX games's theory video could provide.

It was pessimistic seeing him with a Zekrom getting a tour from Iris and Bianca not knowing who the hell N was and Iris gushing over Zekrom as if she didn't saw it in the previous games.

The only ones remembering N from the B/W group was Hilbert and Cheren and it was a heartbreaking scene, seeing them not really remembering what happened in Unova anymore.

You switched your phone off and laid on your bed, watching the ceiling.
"Maybe I should just finish playing the B/W and Alolan games as Colress told me to..... years ago"

You sighed getting up from your bed, dragging yourself up the shelf where you kept all your games.
"Let's see....pokémon black....." You took the game in your hand and brushed your fingers on the surface of the game and grabbed your Nintendo DS hoping that it would work.

Grabbing the DS, you placed the game inside and waited for it to turn on.
The loading screen was normal, Reshiram appeared on the screen as you let out a sigh out of disappointment.
Maybe I hoped for that different loading screen eh? Then i would pass out of no where and wake up in my room....in the game....with Cheren and Bianca infront of me.... picking up my starter....*sigh*

You saw your character outside the gym of Opelucid city. You checked your inventory, checking the team you had and to your surprise, you didn't had a single Pokemon.
"How could this happen? Not a single Pokemon? Not even my starter?" You scratched the back of your head and went to the nearest pokémon center and turned the box on seeing if you had your pokémons there or not.

Luckily, the team you fought with the, final time was in a separate room. You smiled bringing them back on your team and got outside the center, remembering Colress' words quite clearly------ Keep your character back at your home.

You followed his orders and just went through the map once before flying back to your home.

You went inside the house and the character of your mom who was just coded to roam around the room got a exclamation mark on her head as she jumped and came closer to your character.
It tried to say something but the dialogue box, which appeared on the screen quickly closed down and the screen turned black as you got outside of your house.

"I got outside of the house....? The mom NPC tried to talk to me...? Maybe there's a way to get back inside the game?!" Your eyes widened as a smile crept on your face.
You quickly took your character inside the house hoping something would happen again but, nothing did. You walked to the mom NPC but she didn't spoke anything unusual herself.

Disappointedly, you took your character upstairs to the room which you witnessed getting completely destroyed once, now stood clean; you took the character on the bed and looked at your trainer ID one last time before saving and switching the game off completely.

It was around 1:43 AM now as you proceeded to move to the alola game.

You managed to defeat ultra necrozma and get back to alola on solgaleo/lunala, got greeted by Lillie and her mother, and basically just didn't bothered about any dialogues or anything, you just wanted to finish the game for forever and you decided to do it by this night.

The game proceeded and you decided to challenge the Battle tree but then hol' up----

The screen stopped as you were about to enter the place Mina was supposed to battle you.
A cutseen appeared which you thought was gonna be useless and was about to skip but as soon as the man approached your character from behind, you gulped.

"Colress..."