"Um, is it okay if i borrow some money from you? I need to buy some supplies not only for my ninja training but also some clothes since someone broke into my apartment and stole all of my clothes." He saddened at remembering that day when some genins broke into his apartment and stole his supplies and his clothes. He said with a slight sad expression.

After hearing this, hiruzen was shaking with rage but managed to control his anger and gave naruto a sad smile. "I'm really sorry naruto, I wish I could have done something. He said with a tired sigh.

Naruto just waved it off. "It's alright gigi, it isn't your fault. You care about me and i'm really grateful for that."

Hiruzen smiled and ruffled his hair which he didn't complain and enjoyed the affection that he's getting from his surrogate grandfather. "Well how about it? I'll come with you and buy you all the supplies you need, alright?" He asked which he got his response immediately.

"Alright!" Naruto shouted enthusiastically which he got a chuckle from hiruzen, teuchi, and ayame.

After finishing their ramen, they started to head to the clothing store to buy some normal clothes. When they reached and entered the store, the store keeper was about to shout and kick naruto out but luckily, hiruzen entered the store the moment the keeper was about to shout and fixed the keeper with his killer intent. "Hello there, is it ok if this boy buys some clothes?" He asked while flaring his killer intent into the next level.

The store keeper was sweating bullets while shaking in fear. Even in this suffocating situation, the store keeper somehow managed to smile and told the hokage it's fine and he can buy as much clothes as he likes, which the hokage happily accepted with a nod and told naruto that he can buy as many clothes as he wants.

Of course, naruto used the opportunity to buy as many clothes as he needs that will last at least for 2 or 3 years. Naruto chose a black t shirt with uzumaki symbol on its back and orange flame on the bottom, and another one which is completely black. He also got an indigo short with 4 pockets, 2 on each side, and an black anbu style pant. Hiruzen raised an eye brow at seeing naruto's choice of clothes but didn't comment about it. In fact, he was actually relieved that naruto is not choosing clothes with orange colour. Maybe a little orange but not 100 percent orange.

When naruto finished picking clothes, he asked the store keeper to make 10 copies of these clothes except the black t shirt and the black anbu style pant. The keeper grudgingly nodded with a scowl on his face. Naruto just ignored and waited for his order.

After an hour, the keeper came back with the clothes and shoved it to naruto's hands while scowling. Hiruzen just shook his head in disappointment.

When naruto got his clothes, he started to examine it and nodded with satisfaction. "All are in good condition. We are good for now gigi." Hiruzen nodded and went to the counter to pay and get out of there as soon as possible or else he might strangle the store keeper for his behavior towards naruto.

When they finished paying, they quickly got out of the store and headed for the (Nin kiba, Ninja fang store) to buy some tools and some scrolls related to ninjutsus and other techniques.

When they reached the store, naruto felt a sense of nostalgia at remembering a certain old man who didn't see his as a demon and sold him tools at a fair price.

He got a little excited at thinking about getting to see the old man again. They entered the store and what naruto saw made his jaw drop to the floor. Now don't get him wrong, he just always never gets tired of seeing all these weapons that can make even a samurai drool.

When hiruzen saw naruto's reaction, he just shook his head in amusement.

"Well well, what do you know? Looks like you're so amazed at seeing my store that your jaw couldn't resist dropping. You should be careful though, there are many flies buzzing around my store. You might ending up eating some." He said with a chuckle.