I Laughed With You

THE NEXT DAY AT JIMIN HOUSE

Jimin and his little sister were playing games and Mr. and Mrs. Park was in their room.

Mr.Park:Did you see how well manered mr.min family is?? And their childerns are also very good looking and well manered.

Mrs.Park:Yes there daughter is very pretty .... Why don't we ask their daughter hand for Jimin??

Mr.Park:What will Jimin gonna do with their daughter hand??

Mrs.Park:Omgggg...are you serious man?

Mr.Park grab Mrs.Park from her waist and push her towards him.

Mrs.Park:I'm saying why don't we ask them for Jimin and Eva realationship?/

Mr.Park:Yeah its a good idea but...i dont think so that they will be ready for this marriage.

Mrs.Park:Why??Our boy is handsome,he is also good in study and will manage your bussiness later than whats the problem??

Mr.Park:Yes but don't you think their family and our family are so different.

Mrs.Park:That does not matter see i was also a quiet person before but after living with i also became like you?

Mr.Park glares in funny mode and Mrs.park laugh.

Mr.Park:well first ask jimin if will be okay with  this or does he love someone else??

Mrs.Park:Okay i will ask him but i'm sure he was not in love with any girl other than his sisters.

LATER SAME DAY

Mrs.Park knocked on the jimin door and come in.

JIMIN:YESS umma.

Mrs.Park:I wan't to talk to you.

JIMIN:Yes emmo what is it ??

Mrs.Park:Do you love someone??

JIMIN:YES i love you , i love appa , i love soo yun , i love chloe.I love all of you.And taehyung and kookie too.

Mrs.Park:No i mean some girl whom will you want to marry?

JIMIN:Am i goona marry ?/

Mrs.Park:yes.If yo-

JIMIN:WAHHHHHHH I'M AM GOING TO MARRYYYYYYY.

Mrs.Park laugh while putting her hand on her ear.

Mrs.PARK:Listen boy.. i want to ask you if you love someone or else me and your father decided a girl for you.

JIMIN:UHMMM idk about love but i'll happy whoever you decided for me.

Mrs.Park:Well i told your father that you will be happy whoever we choose for you.... on wedding you did meet that girl??

Jimin got confused and asked while forrowing his eyebrows...

JIMIN:Who is she emma?

Mrs.Park:MR.MIN daughter you did meet her.MIN EVA.

AFTER hearing her name jimin gulped down his saliva and asked her mom...

JIMIN:Am i gonna marry her??

Mrs.Park:Yes if they say yes.Your father will talk to mr.choi for meetup with MIN family then we will go there.She is pretty is'nt her?? (JIMIN mom said in teasing jimin).

JIMIN got shy and said : emmoooo...

Mrs.Park laugh and said : yahhhh my baby.

(WELL MR. AND MRS. PARK DON'T KNOW THAT JIMIN DON'T THINK LIKE OTHER BOYS LIKE OTHER BOYS THINK ABOUT ROMANCE AND ETC THINGS BUT JIMIN JUST KNOW THAT AFTER MARRIAGE HE WILL GONNA PLAY GAMES AND WILL GONNA HAVE FUN WITH HIS WIFE BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW THAT WHAT COUPLES DO AFTER MARRIAGE.BECAUSE HIS PARENTS KNOW THAT ITS OBVIOUS THAT CHILDERN DON'T TALK WITH THEIR PARENTS ABOUT THAT THINGS SO THATS ALL.AND NO ONE ELSE ALSO KNOW THAT EVEN V AND JK THINK THAT JIMIN DON'T LLIKE TALKING ABOUT GIRLS OR RELATED THINGS THATS WHY HE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT AND THEY NEVER FORCE HIM TO TALK WITH THEM ON THIS MATTER.)