Starting Point

INTRODUCTION : 

PARK JIMIN: 27 Y/O . MAIN PERSON OF HIS HOME BECAUSE HE IS EVERYONE's FAVOURITE.HE IS STUDYING BUSSINESS BECAUSE HE HAS TO TAKECARE OF HIS FATHER BUSSINESS AS HE WAS ONLY SON AND BROTHER OF 2 SISTERS . HE IS MENTALLY CHILDISH AS HE WAS LOVED BY HIS FAMILY SO MUCH AND ALSO HE SPEND HIS MOST TIME WITH HIS SISTER's AND NOT WITH ANY FRIENDS SO HE DON'T THINK LIKE OTHER NORMAL BOYS .

MIN AVA:23 Y/O. SHE GROW IN WELL MANERED FAMILY. SHE IS STUDYING ARCHITECTURE. SHE HAS ONE BROTHER.

(EVA POV)

It was 7:30 in the morning Eva was getting ready for his university.She came out of her room after getting ready.

All members of his family was already sitting on the dinning table. Her father was sitting on the front seat and her mother sits on his left side while her brother was sitting on his right side.She came and say "GOOD MORNING" to everyone her father say good morning back to her and she sat next to her brother and and starts doing her breakfast . Soon she is done with her breakfast and his brother also done with his breakfast. she standsup....

EVA:Yoongi oppa can you drop me to the university??

YOONGI:okay come i will wait for you in the car.

Yoongi came into his car while Eva pick his bag and also left.

(Eva has good relationship with her brother.Eva whole family don't talk much like they don't have family fun like other normal families and she don't like that she wants to have fun with his family but his parents have not much time as her father and mother both are always busy in bussiness its not like they don't love their childerns they just have this type of nature and yoongi also have the same nature as his parents but he do talk with Eva and understood her very well like no one else can unterstand her.And Eva shares everthing with his brother. )

(IN CAR)

EVA:Oppa can you buy some chocolates for me??

YOONGI:You do have chocolates at home.

EVA:Yes but i want them right now i am on my periods and my stomach is hurting right now.Sooo....

YOONGI:Okay.If you have pain in stomach then you should have take leave today.

EVA:Yes but i was not feeling any pain before it comes just now.

YOONGI:Okay.

Yoongi stops the car at near cvs as he was about to came out of car when Eva said"Oppa plz buy some snacks too"Yoongi looks at her and smile and said "Eva do you have stomach or some well you just have breakfast""Oppaa plzz nahhh"she said with pleading eyes."Okay Okay don't make such face "said yoongi.Eva smile and yoongi bought some snacks and choclates for her and then drop her to university .

Eva came to university and go to her class for lecture.She don't have any close friends she just talk with everyone happy and because of her family reputation(as her father was one of successed bussinessman in korea) she can't be openup with anyone outside so Yoongi is the only one who is close to her.

(JIMIN POV )

Jimin came out of his room after getting ready for his university.He go to the dinning table his father,mother and one sister was sitting on the dinning table he came and said " amma appa noona good morninggggg"in funny mode.His mother said "GOOD MORNING BABY".He giggle and sat next to her mother.His little sister came and hug him from back and kiss him on his cheek while saying "Good morning oppa" and give fly kiss to her older sister.Jimin father said "chlo'e we are also here "he said acting sadly "well i only love my brother sooo..."she said dramatically everyone laugh and do their breakfast while doing chit chatting.

After breakfast jimin left for university with driver.He came to university and left for his lecture as he go to class his 2 friends JK and V was already there "yahhh boy you was again late like always minah and john just have a fight you miss that brooo"jk said while laughing a little and side hugging jimin v also laugh jimin said " well i'm not interested in their fighting "(Minah and john was jimin classmate and they used to make fun of jimin childish behaviour)jk rolls his eyes dramatically.After 2 mins jimin asked jk "Ahhhh well why they fight did they breakup again "he asked being the most innocent boy in the world .JK laughed and said "That means you're interesting in their fight "then jk explain everthing to jimin.The day goes like this.

Don't forget that EVA and JIMIN are in same university. 

It was 2:30 now jimin was sitting on the bench in the ground area with jk and v  jk and v was talking to eachother and jimin was just playing games on his mobile phone as he don't talk about girl's which jk and v was doing.WHILE on the other hand Eva was also in the ground sitting under the tree on the backside of bench where jimin is sitting and was scrolling on his mobile phone then she got a call.

(ON CALL)

EVA:Yes oppa.

YOONGI: When will you get free with you lectures??

EVA:I'm free right now i don't have any lectures now.why??

YOONGI:Okay then wait for me i'll came to pick you up then we will go for lunch.

EVA:Wahhhhh oppa you're best.(YOONGI SMILE HEARING THIS ). OKAY oppa come i'll wait for you.BYE. 

After some time yoongi call eva . Eva take her bag while picking up the call Yoongi said "i'm outside your university ""okay oppa i'm coming" Eva said while passing by jimin back and unknowinly hearing eva voice jimin feels shiver on her body. JIMIN suddenly look back founding eva back figure disappearing.

                           ______________________________________

 TRUST THE MAGIC OF NEW BEGINNING

             -UNKNOWN