Chapter 13- zombies playing ball

Mulai dari awal

As a result, his face was splashed by water that suddenly appeared.

When Shen Xiuze sensed something was wrong, he immediately dodged away, only his bald head was splashed in the face.

The amount of water was not large, but it succeeded in making the bald man retract his hand and looked at Lin An angrily, with a feeling of resentment that I treat you as a big brother, but you poured water on me.

After that, the two tried again for a long time and found that he only had a slight reaction to his own name and no reaction to other words. Even Xiaofu's name could not attract his attention.

Xu Fang touched his bald head with some confusion: "Boss, do you think he is a zombie or not? It feels completely different from the zombies outside."

Shen Xiuze couldn't tell clearly, after all, the moment he woke up after being comatose , this zombie really wants to eat him, but judging from his behavior from yesterday to now, he seems to have retained a trace of humanity and the memory of his past.

There is also another possibility that the meteorite changed him. If so, will this zombie finally...recover his sanity?

Thinking of this, Shen Xiuze's heart beat a little faster.

If this is true, it means that meteorites are indeed the key to ending the apocalypse.

The meteors that night lasted all night, and more than one meteorite must have fallen. It seemed that on the way to Baize City, we should pay more attention to see if we could find a few more meteorites.

The two of them planned to go out to search for supplies in the past few days. In the last half year of the end of the world, supplies had basically been looted in most places. The only place where supplies can still be preserved is in the city center.

Because there are the most zombies there, most people take a detour and would never think of going there to seek their own death.

"Xiao Fu, do you want to go outside to play? I can't take you. You can't even go outside for zombies to fill your teeth." Xu Fang squatted at the door to interact with Xiao Fu. He was a little ready to take the dog out for a walk, but this time they When you go to a zombie pile, bringing a dog is equivalent to giving food to the zombies.

Xiaofu also doesn't hold grudges, so he was wagging his tail to play with Xu Fang today.

Hearing a few words being played outside, he immediately ran back to the bedroom and came out with a traction rope in his mouth. The owner of the pet supply store sold Lin An not only dog ​​food, but also various toys, leashes, dog houses, etc.

Xiaofu has many leashes and toys, all placed in his bedroom.

Holding a red leash in his mouth, Xiao Fu wagged his tail and looked at Xu Fang, looking around with his big black eyes.

Xu Fang surrendered after being stared at for two seconds. He tied the leash on the dog and shouted to Shen Xiuze, who was still studying zombies: "Boss, I will take the dog for a walk around the community and I will be back soon." , let's go when we get back."

Shen Xiuze was still trying to communicate with Lin An, but Lin An spent most of the time squatting there with his head down, and there was no progress in communication at all.

Hearing Xu Fang's voice, he frowned slightly: "I'll walk the dog when I come back in the evening. I have to leave now."

Xu Fang listened to his boss's words and could only give up after hearing this: "Xiao Fu, let's go out to play again at night."

Not daring to look into Xiaofu's sparkling eyes, Xu Fang and Shen Xiuze packed up and quickly went out.

Xiaofu squatted at the door for a while, with his tail hanging low, looking for his owner in despair.

The cupboard door was wide open. Xiaofu looked at the owner squatting in the corner, ran back to his bedroom and took out a ball.

In the past six months, every time Xiaofu was in a hurry at home, he would go to the owner with a toy in his mouth, wanting to play with him, but Lin An, who had turned into a zombie, didn't understand what it meant at all. When he saw the toy in the dog's mouth, his first reaction was Just clean it and put it back in place.

Perhaps the interaction with Xu Fang in the morning reminded him of the time when he played with his owner before, so Xiaofu took the ball out again.

As soon as he let go, the green ball bounced on the ground and then rolled to the wall.

Lin An raised his head and looked at the ball by the wall. He slowly stood up from the closet and walked to the wall to pick up the ball.

Xiaofu immediately wagged his tail excitedly, and his owner finally wanted to play ball with him.

Looking at the ball in his hand, Lin An rinsed the ball with water. Just as he was about to put the ball back to its original position, which was Xiaofu's bedroom, he saw Xiaofu wagging his tail while looking at the ball.

After standing there for a while, Lin An threw the ball.

Xiaofu immediately ran to pick up the ball excitedly, then stood under the restaurant table with the ball in his mouth, threw the ball with his mouth.

Lin An slowly ran to pick up the ball and washed it clean again.

The zombies and the dog were playing games at home. Not even ten minutes into playing, the door lock suddenly rang.

Xiaofu's first reaction was to bark at the door, retreat while barking, and finally retreated to his owner's feet.

There was sudden silence outside the door, and the door lock stopped ringing.

Lin An did not run back to the cabinet and hide as usual. He stared at the security door with disgust, as if he saw something dirty, and the next second he used his water power to splash it towards the door.

The water flowed along the security door to the ground, soaking the floor, but Lin An was still staring at the door, and Xiao Fu at his feet was screaming and shaking.

After a while, the lock cylinder of the anti-theft door began to ring again, and with a click, the door was opened.

A man with a stooped body and arms so slender that they even drag on the ground is standing at the door with his head lowered.