Chapter 8

Warning:
Mature Themes and Violence
(Uh, oh, here we go again 💀)

Chapter 8, "Rumors."
S1; ep7

TRIXIE'S MORNING WAS EVENTFUL, as Katherine and George came up to her room with a scared Lee.

They both gave the two teenagers the "talk", and Trixie could see why Lee was petrified.

They also told them that if either were in a room together, they should leave the door open, or at least by a couple of inches.

The two teenagers sat together as they both had to endure the torture of a parent lecture.

BACK AT SCHOOL, rumors were circulating about Jackie, Alex, Cole, and a bit about Paige. Not to mention the rumors about Trixie, Lee, and Issac.

Trixie had heard some nasty stuff about her sister and was furious. And apparently, this Paige girl was like a major drama enthusiast with a thing for two-timing.

Santos gave her the 411 on everything.

Apparently, Cole was in rehab for an injury, and during that time Alex found himself a girlfriend who was Paige, then Cole came back and had no idea about the two and Paige flung herself onto Cole with no regard for Alex or his feelings.

Santos and herself were at her locker when she saw Grace walking over to Issac, Lee, and Nathan.

She's always been the type to look for gossip and knew about the rumors.

Trixie overheard Issac say that Alex snitched. Apparently, he had told George about Cole sneaking in girls.

Trixie walked over to them and dragged Issac by his ear. He winced as he yelped and asked for Lee and Nathan's help.

Not that Lee wanted to help or anything, he just wanted to witness Trixie beat Issac up so he ran after the two.

Trixie was particularly mad at Issac for contributing to the rumors, "Snitches get stitches, Issac."

Trixie was running around with Issac and Lee as they searched for Cole.

Once he finds out what Alex may or may not have done, a fight will be waiting to happen.

Trixie was looking everywhere and until she heard Paige yelling at Cole she stopped and dragged Issac with her while Lee followed behind them.

"Alex told him."

Trixie turned around and hit Issac multiple times. "You fucking idiot."

He yelped once again as they tried to catch Cole before he found Alex. Which seemed impossible because of the fact that there was a crowd following Cole.

They turned and took a different route. Trixie texted Santos to ask if he knew where Alex was. He replied with 'he's in the theatre room'.

Trixie told Issac to run over there and told Lee to tell the others.

She ran over to a teacher's room and let them know what was happening. She's not a snitch, but she'd rather be one now than see her favorite people get hurt.