Chapter 3

Chapter 3, "Prank War."
S1; ep2

THE NEXT DAY, Trixie needed a shower. She knew it when she felt her hair getting to a point where it was borderline greasy.

She grabbed her stuff and headed downstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

When she did she heard the sound of Cole yelling, "Ha! I know it's not 7:00 yet!"

She was confused and before she could ask, Lee interrupted her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I need to take a shower," She replied.

"Yeah, well, you have to wait." He then points to a chart in front of the bathroom. "I'm next. We have a system."

"A system I wasn't aware of. How is that fair?"

"Life isn't fair, sweetheart," Issac says joining the conversation.

Jackie also came down seemingly in need of a shower as well.

"What's going on?"

"There's a schedule for the bathroom," Trixie emphasized in distaste.

"Yeah, only in the mornings though," Danny tries to comfort them. "It gets hectic with everyone trying to get ready for school."

The door opens to reveal Cole shirtless, and he playfully contributes, "Otherwise Issac would be in there for hours trying to make himself look pretty."

Trixie gags and covers her eyes at the sight of him.

"Like that'll help him," Trixie says with her eyes still covered. He responds by telling her to shut up and proceeded to remove her hands from her face.

"Stop being so dramatic."

"I'm not," she yells defiantly and turns to wannabe McDreamy. "I don't need to see your anatomy to know it's there, Cole. Put on a shirt."

Jackie ignores her comment and asks, "Is there any way I can squeeze in?"

"Hey, there princess. I was here first," Trixie interrupts her.

Lee is in the bathroom when Issac asks about his leather jacket. "Uh, yeah, it's in your closet."

"Like on a hanger? Why is it in there?"

"Why else you moron? It's a closet, that's what it's for," Trixie rolls her eyes.

She heard the sound of tumbling and turned to see Benny's game of Jenga being destroyed. She could still hear Lee and Issac arguing in the background.

Benny was upset so she helped set his Jenga up. In doing so she didn't notice when the boys stole her stuff.

Jackie was complaining until Jordan finally gave a solution to use the downstairs bathroom. Trixie called dibs so she was first to use the shower.