Chapter 4

Chapter 4, "Jealousy."
S1; ep3

A FEW DAYS AFTER Trixie's supreme prank, she was outside watching Cole teach Parker about football.

Issac was the defender and Parker was the offense.  While Lee narrated, "Number 19 was having a heck of a day until rookie Issac Garcia stepped off the bench."

"Gotta get open, Parker!" Trixie shouts to her. Instantly rooting for anyone that opposes Issac.

The girl smiles while Issac mocks her.

Cole inputs saying, "Make him fake!"

As Cole threw the ball Issac instantly jumped destroying any chance Parker ever had.

Trixie cupped her hands around her mouth shouting, "Boo!! Stop being a douchebag Issac."

"Like you can talk," He shouts and turns to his brother and Cole. "Did you guys forget what she did to us not too long ago?!"

Trixie rolls her eyes.

"I mean it was fair. We did bleach her hair," Lee reluctantly reasoned.

Issac gasped, offended, "Your taking her side? The enemy?!"

Trixie does a little finger wave to Issac, smirking.

"Of course he is. Who wouldn't be on the winners side," She questions winking at Lee causing him to surprisingly blush.

"Dude. Let. it. go. It was fair. You're just mad," Cole said. "And that was a cheep shot Issac. She's nine."

After the arguing George yelled, "Hey! Good hustle out there, but time to hit the showers, all right?"

Trixie placed down her magazine as everyone rushed inside. She could still see the blush dusted on Lee's cheeks as she started to head inside.

She sighed before placing her red pair of shades on top of her head and walks inside as well.

She heads to the kitchen and leans on the counter listening to George's conversation on the phone.

It was something about the crops.

She wasn't paying attention or interested. She instead took interest in stirring some trouble...

She smirked before tugging on Issac's hair. He turned to his brother and hit him.

"Ow, what was that for?!"

"That's for tugging my hair."

"I didn't tug your hair, pea-brain!"

Issac scoffed before he turned at the sound of Trixie's laughing.

Lee turned as well, and shared a look with his brother. They smirked at her as hers slowly dropped.