Chapter 7

Warning:
Mature themes, Underage Drinking, and Violence

Chapter 7, "Hickeys."
S1; ep6

TRIXIE WAS AWOKEN BY the sound of her door being opened and thrown shut. She thought it was her imagination but was quickly proven wrong as someone shook her awake.

"Trixie! Trixie, come on! Please?!"

Trixie ignored them and pulled the covers closer to her. It wasn't until they were thrown off of her that she sat up and yelled, "Hey!"

But her mood instantly switched from anger to amusement at what she saw.

She saw a petrified Lee biting his nails. Katherine and George are going to kill him!!

Trixie couldn't help but burst out in laughter. He rolled his eyes.

"Dude, this isn't funny! I can't cover these up!"

"Hey! Don't be mad at me. You let it happen! Last time I checked you were literally whimpering and saying 'I've wanted this for so long'."

Lee became flustered towards her statement as he spluttered out excuses.

Trixie smirked before getting up. She cooed at him as she rubbed his jaw, "I think they suit you well, pretty boy."

"Don't you have foundation or something? I can't miss my skateboard tournament tomorrow," Lee pleads.

"I don't, and even if I did, it wouldn't be your shade. Sorry Lee."

He groans before complaining, "What am I going to do?!"

"Take the punishment like a man?" The girl said with a guilty face.

Lee looks at her like she's crazy, "It's like you don't even know them!"

Trixie rolls her eyes, "Fine. Just whimper over it like you did last night."

Before he could argue, she shoves him out the door like yesterday.

"Oh come on!" She heard him through the door

She rolls her eyes and opened the door once more and kisses him. "For good luck."

Before he had anytime to register what had happened, Trixie shut the door once again.

I kinda feel bad . . . She thought before she shrugged and slammed herself back into bed.

GEORGE AND KATHERINE had a fit over Lee's hickeys. And the guys were surprised. Lee wasn't usually one to be that— active. Issac was the only one with an idea at what had happened, and he was pissed. While when Parker learned of the news she just spat out an 'ew'. She continued to give Lee disgusted looks for the rest of the day to his dismay.

Trixie was laughing about it. She made sure to wear a turtleneck. It was fall so it wasn't that big of a stretch.

Lee is officially grounded for a whole week. Although he won't admit it, it was well worth the price.