Chapter 4 - Graduation Trip

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, Yeoryeong," I replied, trying to assure her in the same sweet way

"I'm not feeling left out at all. In fact, I'm glad we're friends again. Don't think too much about what Baek Yeomin said. It's not worth worrying about."

Yeoryeong seems to have calmed down and relaxed slightly, her concerns eased by my words. She gives me a sweet smile, showing me her appreciation for my attempt to reassure her.

"Hehe, thankyou I'm so happy that I have you both!" She smiled warmly and brightly  we just smiled as her

///3 YEARS LATER///

Three years later and winter is still here. It's still dark outside at 5 am when I suddenly wake up to the feeling of someone touching my forehead.

"Cold... " I murmured while my eyes was still closed my mom's hand is so cold...

"There's no fever..."

I open my eyes wide when I recognize the voice it was voice of boys than the voice of my mom it was Chunyoung, who seems surprised to see me awake all of sudden

"What the?" I exclaimed as I saw Chunyoung standing next to my bed and looking at me with confused expression

"...."

"Why did you enter my room without my permission?" I asked, rubbing my hair as I sat up from my bed.

"Your mom told me to wake you up," Chunyoung replied

"My mom told you that?" I repeated

Chunyoung continued speaking, "She's busy in the kitchen, packing your lunch."

I sighed and nodded

"Okay, I got it," I said as I stood up from my bed

Chunyoung suddenly told me, "Yeoryeong and Jiho are in Dan-i's apartment, so after you're done getting dressed, let's go there. I'll wait for you."

My eyes widened and I realized that he came to my apartment...just to wake me up and... Ugh let's get dressed up!

I rush and get ready, I quickly went and dressed up. It's been three years since Yeoryeong and Dan-I and the Heavenly kings became my friends, and it was all sudden.

Once I finished brushing my hair, I realized that my vision had become worse over the years. I placed my glasses on and went to open the door, where I saw Chunyoung waiting outside for me.

Chunyoung's overall appearance hasn't changed much since the last I saw him. He was wearing a winter coat and red scarf, with a black face mask and hat to disguise his appearance he was a famous model anyway

As I was about to leave the apartment, I called out to my mother, saying "Mom, we're leaving."

She replied, "Okay, take care and don't forget to eat your lunch."

"Got it," I responded.

Then, I turned to Chunyoung

"Let's go, Chunyoung" I said simply, and then started leaving the apartment.

Upon entering Dan-I's apartment, we found Yeoryeong sitting on the couch with a brightly smiling face.

"Haera you're here!" she said joyfully, "You know Ji-Ho? He offered himself to wake Dan-I earlier, Dan-I's mom gladly accepted his assistance. Ha, he just wants to look like a good boy in front of Dan-I's mom!"

"Haha, that two-faced brat, lol." I laughed as well at Yeoryeong's comments.

After only a few seconds, Ji-Ho came back into the living room from Dan-I's room with a foolish smile on his face.