Chapter 15 - Comfort

COIN KARAOKE

We spent our time engaging in karaoke, and Chunyoung also took his turn. His incredible singing voice and stunning appearance fascinated me.

"Odd how he has such a good voice and a very handsome appearance, but no agency offered him an acting or singing gig or idol debut."

"He has already been offered those opportunities but declined all of them," Eunhyung explained, to which I nodded in understanding.

I laughed hysterically as Jiho and Ju-In took to the microphone to sing a duet together. Watching them harmoniously and excitedly.

"Send me that video, Dan-I. I'll upload it to YouTube!" I exclaimed, and Dan-I and Yeoryeong roared with laughter.

Jiho, clearly embarrassed, reacted furiously, pleading, "Are you two attempting to perish?" We all chuckled profusely and proceeded to enjoy karaoke and bonding together. It was a truly enjoyable moment.

"Haera, it's your turn to take the stage," Yeoryeong exclaimed excitedly, giving me the microphone.

Jiho smirked and commented, "Hey, it might rain if you sing."

Without a second thought, I tossed the cushion resting on the couch in Jiho's direction. "Shut up!" I exclaimed as he laughed

I selected a random song and began singing, my voice rising with the rhythm of the melody.

"The world is different, and so are we? We have separate paths, but I hope to join forces with you.

"No matter where you are, I will find you and await you. Even if the entire world collapsed, I would always fall in love again with you."

"So don't run away, just keep liking me as I forever liking you."

I sung softly as the rhythm is kinda my taste as the song ended I looked at them

"Is my voice awful?" I inquired uncertainly, and Yeoryeong shook her head. "It was quite beautiful and emotive!"

"It was my first time listening to you, and your voice is pretty," Dan-I said with a bright smile.

"Noona, it's so good!" Ju-In blurted excitedly, which earned a laugh from the group.

The admiration was truly touching, I appreciate it...

///

We sauntered away from the karaoke and accidentally came across a tarot card fortune-telling shop. Although fortune-telling was nothing but a scam, it intrigued us, so we ventured inside to discover our fate.

As we entered, an older lady pointed her finger directly at Dan-I and uttered the shocking phrase, "You'd be involved in a car crash in the near future." Her words surprised us all, and we were left puzzled as to Is Dan-I asking about regarding relationship matters but why car accidents all of sudden out of blue?