026 | Suprise!

Okay, Party time

Okay, Party time.

It was 4:00 P.M. right now, this little get together was supposed to start around 10:30 in the night.

Now obviously Anton was going. After everything that happened you'd probably think he'd be crazy too, but he too.

Lily had sent him a purple square emoji. That was basically an SOS for them.

Now all he had to do was break it to the guys.

"Absolutely not, we are not stepping one foot out this place."

That was Eunseok, of course he said something first.

Sungchan shrugged, "Sorry, it's just too dangerous, your friend means well but no."

Okay. That didn't go as planned.

"Why not." Anton said in response.

Obviously that was dumb, there were multiple reasons why.

Wonbin snorted, "Last time I checked, Someone took photos of you and your friend Lily, we we're lucky all of us weren't seen, and everyone's blowing up our feeds and making posts."

"That's how they get you though." Anton backed, "Since when do you care about what others say."

"I don't know, since I came into the public eye?" Wonbin responded sarcastically.

"Let's not argue." Shotaro cut in, he turned to Anton with a pitying smile, "Your friend wants to do a nice thing, but we can't risk getting caught."

"What if I told you there was a way not to get caught." Anton told.

Sohee and Seunghan shared a look.

"So what's your plan exactly?" Shotaro asked.

A smile slowly creeped to Anton's lips, "Easy."

He explained the plan rather smoothly.

First They wouldn't take the rented car, that way suspicion wouldn't raise. Instead they'd take a cab to the soccer field, Then text the manager that they were heading to bed early for their flight tomorrow.

Bingo.

Anton was met with blank stares, Seunghan crossed his arms over his chest, "Are you sure that's gonna work."

"Oh it's gonna work." Anton whipped out his phone, "I've got it all timed out."