025 | Even if darkness comes, I'm thankful for today because we're together

Start from the beginning

Okay maybe that was rude.

We'll leave it at um...people with too much free time.

He'd talked with both Harin and Stormie earlier, they told him everything from their side of view ( except for the situation with Storm cloud ).

It was really crazy.

The company luckily hadn't said anything to him, but he knew something was bound to be said.

Anton knew what he'd signed up for when he decided to join SM, this was his job, he had to do it well.

If he'd thought more about this all, maybe them none of this—

"You good?" Sohee's voice stopped his train of thought. Anton looked up to see the older standing above him.

Anton was currently sitting on his bed, and since he was no longer staring at his phone, he'd stared into space.

He smiled reassuringly, yet the thoughts in his mind never faded. "I'm okay."

Panic

Panic.

It was as if she'd lost her baby, her nonexistent baby at that.

But, that 'baby' was none other than Stormie Belle.

All over New York, she'd went.

Okay, maybe not all of New York, but she's went around!

Evening was crawling around the corner, at this point it was like five o'clock.

That just meant Lily had about an hour or two to make her plan work, and hopefully get everyone on board.

There was just one last place she knew she hadn't had checked.

The old church, that's now used for charity events.

I know your probably like, what? But, next to it was a park, one that's still standing, and that many go too.

Lily remembered too because she'd gone there with her friends when they were younger, it was their place.

She was sure to be there.

When she got there, upon climbing the hill, she noticed a figure sitting on a bench next to a big oak tree planted firmly, Stormie.

She didn't want to yell her name like a mad person, so she trudged up the hill with puffs of air, taking a deep breath when she finally made it.

That's when she caught Stormie finally noticing her, she seemed frozen, eyes wide as she watched Lily approach until they were mer inches apart.