"—So, I saw her with her friends, and I left the manager, it's still so funny how I got to stay over."

Elsie sipped on her water as she listened.

"How was the birthday week?" Hinata asked.

Karina smiled from ear to ear, clasping her hands together, "Like amazing? Gayoung, you and Mi's friends are so pretty, I think one even likes Anton."

"Really?" Mia said awestruck.

"She does?" Elsie looked over to Gayoung. The older sported a smirk on her lips, "They've both liked each other for a while now."

"That is so cute," Areum pitched in.

Karina sighed,  "Anyways, that's most of it—"

Giselle nudged her gently, "Um, the party, tell us the deats."

"Oh right!" Karina beamed, she scooted her chair closer, leaning in.

"Okay so, before the party, back at the cafe where we met Anton, Wonbin gave Lily two gifts."

"What?" Gayoung and, Elsie said at the same time.

"Yeah," she continued, "Anton had brought Sohee and Wonbin along, Sohee was more friendlier than Wonbin, but he was so good with Lily."

"I heard this from the plane!" NingNing squealed, excited. "Sorry to cut in, but we heard from Lily's friend Harin, those two were glancing at each other all night."

"Really?" Elsie joined the conversation, she appeared cheerful, naturally interested. "What else."

Karina shrugged, crossing her arms. "Well, I heard from Harin they'd supposedly been talking after the party, that's how Wonbin had gotten a piece of cake."

"That is so romantic." Mia sighed, Hinata snorted.

"You think everything is romantic."

"It's not like they're gonna date," Elsie pointed out, causing the others to look to her in surprise, she'd been quiet most of the while they'd been here.

"What? It's true." She shrugged.

Areum rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I love exciting news, I think they'd be cute together, they could do long distance."

"Imagine the FaceTimes." Giselle agreed.

The girls giggled in excitement, the table erupting into laughter, Elsie was the only still sitting quietly.

"Now guys, let's not go to overboard," Gayoung called out, "It was just cake, a simple gesture of hospitality."

The conversation shifted on, with the girls now discussing something else, Elsie had decided to leave, bidding them farewell as she went off to her room to change.

All through table time, she'd tried to keep her cool, she'd told herself it was nothing, but from the way it seemed, it was.

She bit her lip, trying to hold back her scowl.

Seriously, why was this so bothering.

Who the hell even is this chick? And why did this infuriate her.