014 | Feel like Girl of the year

Start from the beginning

She laughed once she saw the camera in Anton's hand, too busy laughing with Sohee to help.

Sohee was laughing at the petrified Wonbin, the milk cup just a few inches away from his shoes.

He'd clung onto a unfazed Eunseok, who was probably used to the chaos around him, yet he cracked a smile.

"Who dropped it!" Shotaro said with a loud laugh, he glanced at Harin, the other giggling as she turned away.

Stormie had come back with rag, she crouched low, wiping the milk away.

The party had ended an hour ago, it'd started at 6 and ended around 11 pm, it was 12 AM now, that's means it was a new day.

Sadly, Karina had to leave around 9, to be able to catch her flight back home in the morning, but the older promised she'd talk to her in the morning.

The manager had agreed that RIIZE could stay, mainly since it was far too late in the night for anyone to come and get them.

So they were staying the night, and would leave tomorrow morning.

Clio, Stormie's poodle was no where to be found, neither was Petal, Lily's own dog.

How the two managed not to wake from the loud voices was beyond comprehension.

"I'm tired," Sohee mumbled to himself, he moved away from the chaos, at which Seunghan glanced back to see where he was going.

"Excuse me," Sungchan said in English, he had caught Summer's wrist, stopping her from walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh hey," she offered him a bubbly smile, "Do you need anything."

He flushed, "Um, your...restroom."

"Oh, just over there, first door." Summer pointed to towards the hallway, Sungchan muttered a quick thank you before walking away.

"Everyone!" Harin called out in English, Lily looked up from the kitchen counter, where she was in the middle of putting the cake away.

Harin held up a wine bottle, she smirked, "Let's play beer pong." She looked at Anton, "I won't tell if you don't, for tonight you're legal."

The other raised his hands in surrender.

The game was going well so far, with there being two teams, Sungchan and Wonbin were captains, Lily was on Wonbin's team

There were only four players left in the game, Sungchan, Lily, Shotaro, and Wonbin.