010 | The Birthday Plan

Start from the beginning

Summer remained in the kitchen, and Harin left too, heading towards the hallway to give Stormie a heads up.

Cleaning time wasn't all that bad, the house wasn't that dirty to begin with, Lily had to go fast in order to save time to leave.

Harin finished first, Lily second, then the others.

She grabbed the supplies, entering the now fresh kitchen, to put them back underneath the sink.

She headed towards her room, when she opened the door, she grabbed her key from the desk, slipping on a pair of slides to leave.

"Guys," she slightly raised her voice to gain attention, walking towards the front door, "I'm going to order the cake, be back soon."

The time she'd spend at the store wasn't long, she planned on getting a simple cheesecake, and then a strawberry cake as well.

She entered her car, starting the engine.

She didn't care to warm the car up, deciding it wasn't necessary for her short trip.

The drive wasn't long, traffic was less this time, even though it had snowed. She parked her car up front, getting out and entering the store.

The fresh cold air hit her skin as soon as she entered, she sighed in relief, breathing in the fresh air of the store.

She moved out of another's way, heading towards the bakery, she spotted an abandoned cart, deciding on grabbing it, she knew she'd definitely leave the store with more than she'd planned.

"Excuse me," she grabbed the attention of one of the bakers behind the section of donuts, "Could I get a strawberry cake, and one original cheesecake."

The baker left, entering the kitchen, Lily moved off to the side, deciding to wait.

Her order didn't take that long, since most of the cakes had already been refrigerated and made ready.

"Thank you." She put the cakes in the cart, leaving the bakery section.

She entered another lane, heading towards the large sign that read. 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀.

She was expecting to grab what she needed and walk out, what she wasn't expecting was to bump into a familiar friend.

She stopped the cart, her jaw dropped in shock, "Wait...Anton?"

When he heard his name being called, Anton turned towards the sound, not expecting to see his friend

In shock, he moved back, bumping into a box of cookies stacked together, her winced at the sound of one falling, picking it back up.

"Hey," he laughed, turning back around, the smile wide on his face as he pulled the shorter girl into a hug.

He had to let go, finding it awkward at the thought of randoms entering their section, only to see them hugging.

"Anton," he heard Wonbin call him from behind, he turned to see him standing together with Sohee next to him.

Both confused.

"Guys," he gently threw an arm over Lily's shoulder, "This is Lily, from FaceTime."

Wonbin and Sohee shared a look, they didn't get it for a few seconds until the disbelief appeared on their faces.

"Hello," they said together, shyly waving.

Lily laughed, "Their so cute."

Her expression changed, instantly surprised as she pointed at Wonbin, "Oh, you're the hot one with the bob."

Wonbin instantly flushed, Sohee snorted.

She received a wary look from Anton, causing her to scratch the nape of her neck awkwardly, a sheepish smile on her lips.

Sohee pointed to her cart, "Is that your cake."

Lily looked back at the cake, then back at Sohee with a soft smile, "Yea," she nodded. "I wanted something simple for everyone, do you like Strawberry cake?"

Sohee nodded awkwardly, causing Wonbin to smile softly at the other, he kept his distance, hesitant to interact.

As she checked her phone for the time, she cursed, gaining Anton's attention.

"What is it?"

She smiled thinly, "I still have to call the event decorator."

"What," the disbelief written all over his face, "You didn't plan your party since?"

"I did," Lily shrugged, "But you know, my schedule was full."

Anton arched his brow, unimpressed at her answer, "You literally started off season on the first, you had time."

"Well," she shrugged, "Gotta go now."

"Bye," she turned towards the other two, sending them warm smiles, it was nice meeting you."

She shot Anton a glare, "You, FaceTime me later, you better."

She smiled, turning on her heels as she pushed her cart in the opposite direction, heading towards self - checkout.

Wonbin watched as she disappeared down the aisle, "Well she seems nice."

Sohee nodded in agreement, "She was even prettier in person, I'm awestruck."

Anton threw them a look of concern, "Hello, I'm right here."

Wonbin and Sohee shared a look, before looking back at him, they shrugged.

"We know."