Enter Katzuku: The Ultimate Fusion

En başından başla

"Who are you! Midoriya or Bakugo?" Shigaraki said confused.

"Oh me? Im a fusion of Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo y'know just to play fair after your own with All for One, I guess that makes me Katzuku" The now named fusion of the two heroes said.

"grrrr fusion of course you would resort to that, but I must say this seems different then the one with the ballay dancing" Shigaraki said.

"Oh the dance? Oh I assure I am MUCH stronger than that Dekchan guy" Katzuku remarked which shocked Shigaraki.

Katsuku then started doing some warmups and cracking in his arm "Now, This body is new and fresh so I could go for a nice warmup" Katzuku replied.

"You seem rather laxxed for the power which is infront of you" Shigaraki said.

"Hm" Katzuku smirked as he put his fist forward which created an air preasure which damaged Shigaraki by causing his cheek to be cut.

"What do you want me to be shocked by? Your weakeness" Katzuku smiled.

Shigaraki grunted in shock.

"Weak? IM NOT WEAK!" Shigaraki charged in and tried landing a barage of punches at the Fusion who simply dodged out of the way out of all of his attacks.

Shigaraki created a death ball his hands and threw it at Katzuku.

"..Heh ORDER UP!" Katzuku ran up and kicked the ball right back at Shigaraki who had been injured by the attack, Katzukus kick didnt just send it right back at him but also increased its speed and velocity which made it hurt alot more then it would have hurt Katzuku.

"Stings doesnt it?" Katzuku added salt to the wound.

Katzuku then smiled about what he was about to do next 

"Im gonna slice you into dry sushi!" Katzuku yelled as he created a Ki energy ball and put it into the air where it split itself into two smaller energy balls with Katzuku reaching out his hand to create a sword made out of his Ki as him and the energy balls charged forward at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki tried bracing for impact but it was too late as the energy ball came striking forward going through and destroying his shoulder while the second one took his leg.

They kept on circling around him quickier then he could react until Katzuku came charging forward where he summoned a 2nd Ki blade and starting slicing starting by slicing off Shigaraki's hands, then through his chest and all over his body before the energy attacks explode on impact on Tomura sending him back miles with Katzuku following after.

Katzuku strikes through the smoke causing it to vanish revealing a heavily injured and dismembered Shigaraki.

Katzuku stood right infront of Shigaraki as he creates a yellow Ki ball infront of them and then fires it at Shigaraki with the blast being sent into outer space.

With that blast Katzuku had sliced Shigaraki to a celluar level.

Katzuku waited for a moment until he could see a mush of goo pop into the sky, Shigaraki's regeneration was powerful for sure.

"Go on, Take your time" Katzuku mocked as Shigaraki slowly started to regain his form.

Shigaraki panted intensly and looked at Katzuku with intense hatred.

"So you ready to start getting serious now?" Katzuku asked.

"Fine...Ill show you my true power!" Shigaraki laughs manically as he charges up and his hair lifts up and his eye go silver now being in the state of Ultra Instinct.