Grandpa: Come inside we will talk there .

Both nodded & went inside the dining room.

Jungkook holds Sian's hand as he knows she is nervous.

Then Grandma also came here with a confused face but yeah she heard everything.

Jungkook: Mister Seok I'm your granddaughter's lover or say I'm her mate.

Grandparents: Mate ?*confused*

Jungkook sighs & his eyes glow blue.

Jungkook: Yes your granddaughter is my mate.I'm the king of Ocean, the Siren King Jeon Jungkook.*dark voice*

Both old couple can feel the seriousness in his words.

Grandpa: Bu...but... Sirens can't be real...it's a myth ..it's..

Jungkook: Well it's not , it's true.

With that Jungkook swings his left hand on the air & it makes a water crystal ball that shows the entire Jeon Sea Kingdom, Mermaids, sirens.

Both of them become amused but also scared.

Jungkook can feel their fear.

Jungkook: Don't worry I will never harm you . You both are my mate's Grandparents so I will never harm u .*Smile*

They feel his words are true & also that the crystal ball broke & vanished in the air.

Sian : Grandma Grandpa I have known him since my childhood, he was that friend which I once told u during my childhood time .He was with me always, he is the one I love & he loves me a lot.He is the one who saved you from the sea snake but he made u forget that incident but I remember that .He is the one who is destined for me & he is for me....plz grandma grandpa accept our love, we can't Stay away from each other....we really loves each other*

Her eyes become blurry.

Jungkook quickly hold her in his arms,hug her & caressed her back.

The old couple smile as they can see they are in love.

Grandpa: *Sigh* If my Sianie is happy with you then I don't have any problems with you .... Jungkook...but plz take care of her , she is our only child.

Jungkook: I will.*smile*

Grandma: Sianie let's get some sweet dear.

Sian smile & quickly went with her grandma.

Jungkook looks at the old man.

Jungkook: I know you are still worried about her but don't worry now she is my responsibility, as today she is fully 15 , so now I will mark her as mine. Don't worry I will take care of her, she is my mate.I know she is not your real granddaughter.

Grandpa becomes shocked.

GP: How..do u...

Jungkook cut his words.

Jungkook: I know everything.I know how Trance killed her parents but I was late. It I punished that Trance.& Don't worry Sian will never know about this .Bcz for me you both are her real grandparents...you both raised her with love and care ....I will always be in debt to you....for raising my mate ...thank you.

Gp: Thank you Jungkook.*smile*

With that GP hugs Jungkook which make him shocked but he hugs him back.

Grandma smile behind the door & Sian is in the kitchen and that's why she didn't heard anything.

After that Both Grandma and Sian came inside with sweets .

They all sit on the mattress.

Jungkook sit beside his love .

Sian shyly smiled but Jungkook took a sweet in his hand & make her eat it.

Sian blushed as she saw her grandma smirking, teasing her.

Both males laugh.

__________Afternoon________

Sian: Kook where are you taking me?*pout*

Jungkook: I'm taking you a beautiful place where I will give you your birthday gift.*smirk*

Sian : Really.*excited*

Sian smiles with innocentness while Jungkook is smirking as he knows today he will mark her .

Sian : Wow this place is beautiful Kookoo.*smile*

Jungkook: I know...now let's go inside Love.

Sian smile and nodded, Jungkook is holding her tiny hand with his bulky one, guiding her inside the cave .

Jungkook 's pov :

Now it's time to mark you as mine my dear mate.*smile*

*smile*

Marking her as it will show his ownership on her, that she is HIS...................