When I Was Your Man (One Shot Story)

When I Was Your Man – One Shot Story

It’s been a long time since the last time I saw her.. I miss HER..

It really is my fault why we broke up. Ugh. Darn it, I’m so stupid :/

Why the heck did I let her go? She’s perfectly imperfect..

So here I am waiting for our band’s turn to serenade the crowd. It’s our last JS prom. Yeah we’re 4th year high school students and it’s near our graduation. Today is February 14, Valentines day. Who the F wants their prom to be on valentines day?! It should be separated right? But no. Our school is a bit crazy about this stuff they keep on saying that it’s so romantic and we should just enjoy it ,no more complaints.*sigh* It should be our first anniversary. I should be happy with the woman I love..

I requested that I’ll play the piano today. One song only before my our band sing. A special song that I’ve requested that I’ll play for the winner of Prom king and queen. I think I’ve guessed right Yuri is the prom king and Yuka is the prom queen. They look like a perfect couple.no scratch that they look like a newly wed couple.Yuri in his white tuxedo and Yuka in her beautiful white long gown. They’re at the middle now and the spot light is lighting them to emphasize their moment together. *sigh* I better play the piano now there is no turning back. It’s all my fault mine alone.

(Please play the you tube video on the right side for the back ground music. Thanks!)

Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio, but it don’t sound the same

When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down

Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sound like uh, uh, uh

I always listen to our theme song over and over again but it doesn’t sound right. The last time I heard and played our theme song we are so inlove with each other and we are lying on your garden that night and we watch the same sky together. Now when our friends talk about you and our past it pains me. Hearing that you are so happy with him now. Any moment now I might break down. Cry and plead for you to be mine again., but then again I don’t want to be selfish. I want you to be happy.

Hmmm too young, to dumb to realize

That I should've bought you flowers and held your hand

Should've given you all my hours when I had the chance

Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby is dancing, but she’s dancing with another man.

I was so stupid that never ever. Not once in our relationship that I gave you flowers. Because I know that you don’t like em’ but it’s just your excuse to test me if I would give you flowers. I’m so stupid to leave you in our dates just the perform or have practice with my band. I haven’t taken you to a party coz’ I don’t want you to dance with another man, but look at you now You’re dancing with another man. Sweetly dancing with him and looking at each others eyes like you’re the only people here.

Uh, My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

Now I'll never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like uh, uh, uh, uh

When you’ve walked out of my life that is the time that I realized that a strong and caring woman like you can be tired waiting for a jerk like me. This is my mess and I won’t let you clean it like the other mess that you’ve clean for my sake.

Hmm, Too young, to dumb to realize

That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand

Should have given all my hours when I had the chance

Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby is dancing, but she’s dancing with another man.

All the hours. All the time that I have so that you haven’t spent your time with your best friend Yuri.

Although it hurts I’ll be the first to say that I was wrong

Yes, I’m wrong. I shouldn’t have treat you like that.

Oh, I know I’m probably much too late

To try and apologize for my mistakes

I just want to say sorry for what I’ve done. Please forgive me.

But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds yours hand

Give you all his hours, when he has the chance

Take you to every party cause I remember how much you loved to dance

Do all the things I should've done when I was your man

Yuri don’t ever hurt her or else I’ll fly back their in the Philippines and punch you like there is no tomorrow.

-Yahiro

I’m so sorry.Goodbye Yuka. I Love you so much.Be happy with him.

-          Yahiro

Those were the letters that I gave to them right after I played and now I’m here in the plane going to New York. I’ll start a new life this will be the last tear that will fall because of Yuka.

My Note:

            Hello ~ J Thanks for reading this one shot story! I Hope you a free time to read my other stories’ “Pointless Rantings”  and “Happiness?” Thank you so much! (^__^)

©melovesyou29™