Kook : on your four now !

Hopi nodded and turned on his four after taking his clothes off of course . kook growled at the view in front of him . Hopi's perfect round ass was in full display for him . he spanked it making it wiggles and him growl and swear fuck ! . Hopi shakes it more while licking his own lips making kook slap it more . kook lost it so he pulled hopi by his hips more making his ass touch his pare member and then press it in him  . Hopi moaned at the feeling of Kook's d*ck and rolled his ass on it making kook growls more and he smirks while biting his lips.

Hopi :AAAAAHHHHH~ F*CK !~  *rolling his eyes to the back*

Hopi moaned loudly as kook shoved his d*ck inside of him without warning ruining his insides roughly while thrusting deeply in and out . Hopi was a moaning mess , his hair is messy with sweat all over his body making his body shine . wet and smacking sounds was filling the room . Hopi looked at jin who is sleeping peacefully besides them . he bent down and kissed Jin's lips making him whimpers on his sleep . he was so tired to open his eyes but he slowly sucked Hopi's lips like a candy still sleeping .maybe he was dreaming or something hehe .

Kook *chuckled* : I told you na *Thrust* he is tired .

Hopi chuckled through his moans and pecked Jin's lips softly .

Hopi : s-slee ahh~ p ... T-tight ahh~ b-baby ... Aghhh ~ faster ahmm~ .

Kook : As you wish sunshine !

Ahem I think it's enough sweeties 😏

____________________

Yoongi POV

We are now sitting on the living room without uttering any word . silence is killing me slowly due to jimin's cute glares towards me like he is killing me repeatedly in his mind . after all I fucked up alot this time ! . He is sitting besides joon on the couch while I was facing them sitting on top of the small table . I feel like I'm in a judgment statue right now and jimin is the judger while namjoon is my lawyer whom stands against me.  I remember what he said before we come here ...

I won't help you if he attacks you or even killed you . You deserve everything he gives you . You said you are sorry right then do every single thing to gain his forgiveness . He is so kind but trust me he still so fucking mad at you though . Keep your mafia ass in your office and move yoongi's ass with me to mom's house and kneel on your fucking kneels and tell him how much he means for you . it's the last time I will help you though .

I instantly kneels down on my kneels while looking at the floor . I can feel jimin's shocked stares . I glance at joon . he understands what I mean and looks towards jimin .

Joon *softly * : Minnie , I will go shower up and check on the oth__

AAAAAHHHHH~ F*CK !~

I snap my head at the sounds well it's Hopi . I'm so sure of it I was about to chuckle but held it ... it's not the right time to chuckle stupid yoongi ... I scold myself mentally .

Joon : well I don't have to check on them then . they are having fun though .

Jimin : *blushing* y-yahh hyung !