Mingyu smiled weirdly and said " I think you should go to the room "

Everyone nodded ..

In room-

"Tell me now why you do that huh?"Lisa said angrily...

"Calm down first "yn said while rubbing lisa's hand ...

"Yes I am , tell me now" Lisa said ..

What I tell her now ,can I tell her , but there other people too here , I will tell her later , yes this is right but now I have to make a excuse but what , why my mind stop working in this type situations...yn was thinking when Lisa shrugged her ...

"Don't you dare to make a excuse "Lisa warned her ....

Ehh....hell no yn said "how she knows that I am going to make an excuse"she thought in her mind ...

"First promise me you don't be angry on me " yn said ...

"If it makes me angry then I will, Now tell me quickly"Lisa said and fold her arms ...

"Hmm..I don't want to study ,I want to do something else"yn said while avoiding eye contact....

"Do you think I am a fool yn ,tell me the truth"Lisa said ...

"I am telling truth" yn said and made a pout ...

"So you are saying " Lisa said but intreeput by mingyu's mom ...

"Kids here is your snacks"...

Everyone thanked her and start eating ...

Mingyu's mom put her hand on Lisa shoulder and said " kiddo,yn is so sweet I don't know why you cursed her , I know you are worried for her , I shouldn't say this , but you have to stop cursing , I know It won't happen right away but if you start from today stop cursing one day you will", she said and proud herself .

"Yes , sorry for earlier ,I will try aunty " Lisa said while scratching her fingers ...

She went out of the room and Lisa said to yn" Are you happy now bitch? "

Yn sooked her head and said " sorry aunt she is not " yn said in teasing way ...

Lisa immediately turned her head and closed her eyes and start bowing " i am sorry aunt " I don't mean it " ..

Everyone start laughing ..

Lisa opened her one eyes eyes and saw no one " yn i will kill you "

Yn start running and lisa behind her after 5 minutes they both sat on the bed and start gasping ..

Then Eunwoo gave her yn a glass of juice " for you "

"Thanks" yn said and smile ..

"And what about me"Lisa said ...

"Oh sorry" Eunwoo said and gave Lisa his juice ..

Another love birds" Lisa mummbled in low voice ...

"What ?"Eunwoo said .

'Nothing "Lisa said and went out other side ...

Eunwoo was so happy after saw yn fine and healthy he was sat beside her "Are you ok?" He asked ..

Yn nodded ...

I was very worried when you suddenly drop out and also left the Kim Mansion " he said softly ..

Yn bite her lips " sorry " she said ...

"No its ok " Eunwoo said ..

But what are you doing in hyung's home ?"Eunwoo asked with curiosity..

"Its a long story " yn replied ...

"Did you tell him that you love him " Eunwoo said and praying inside it not be true ...

She smiled and said "it was in past "

Eunwoo looked at her shockingly and said "means " ??

Means I don't have feelings for him now , I met his girlfriend and she is so sweet they both are made for each other " yn said and smile ...

_____________________

"Where is she ?"

"I already said I don't know" Aunt said ...

"You don't know then ready for police " Jimin said and start calling for police ...

Aunt was so scared as she didn't think they found out about yn this early ...

"Stop I will tell you everything " Aunt said ...

_____________________________

Hyung this is not true I think you had some misunderstanding " tae said while tears in his eyes ..

"Yes Jimin our yn can't do this "jhope said ...

"Yes we have to confirmed it first, I also don't think yn do this"jin said ...

_________________________________

Eunwoo was on the seventh clouds when he heard this , he was dancing inside , his heart filled with hopes ...

After a lot of couraging himself he slowly put his hand on yn's hand and yn looked at him , I want to tell you this earlier but when I had known that you like hyung so I stopped I start to admit that this is my destiny but now I don't want to miss this opportunity he closed his eyes and said.

"I like you "

Words -1200

I want to finish this book as soon as possible as I am going to be busy soon .. 😞but I don't want to make it uninterested ..I don't know what to do ...

Meeka90 plz let me know are you enjoying this book or not ??

And thanks to all of them who upvoted and commented thanks sweeties you are so precious ❤️

Byee
(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡