Entering the closet behind him, I observed KJ rummaging through a drawer filled exclusively with white clothes.

He handed me a T-shirt, and I accepted it before starting to undress.

I was going to keep my bra on but he unclasped it him self and took it off.

'Cause him ago waah touch the titty them.

I know.

Titty man.

Slipping the T-shirt over my head, it cascaded down, settling under the tights I was wearing, creating a casual and comfortable ensemble in the relaxed setting of the room.

Leaving him in the closet, I returned to the room and sat back where I was before.

Hope KJ know say ah only this me a write for him.

Returning from the closet, he playfully scooped me up and threw me onto the bed.

Wah happen to Golliath.

Expressing annoyance, I pushed my bottom lip out."You play too much."

"You alone me play with," he answered, walking back to the sofa. "You should be honored."

Gweh.

"I'm not," I stretched my hand out. "Give me the book please."

Handing me my book, he took care to make sure the pen stayed in place.

"You took my book from my bag?" He asked, picking up his bag.

I shook my head, nonverbally saying no.

"Oh," a smirk formed on his face. "Cause yuh will blind and them thing deh."

"Why?" I asked, oblivious.

Shaking his head with a smile, he handed me his book.

Nuh know how him love smile so enuh.

Taking it from him, I laid flat on my stomach and opened it to a clean page.

I opened mine after and went to the notes from last Tuesday.

Time to start writing.

Noticing KJ comfortably seated, engrossed in his phone, I directed a glance his way.

"You a watch me fah?" He asked without looking up from his phone.

"You aren't going to write the other notes?" I asked him.

He raised a brow. "No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to," he met my gaze. "Like a bare notes them give unuh out here fi write... cyaa bother with that."

Shaking my head in response, I returned to my writing, the room filled with a blend of activities and a sense of comfortable companionship.

"You're just lazy," I responded.

That's why him have you.

Who? Abuelo soon lock me up inside like Rapunzel.

Chro. You too unserious.

"Such is life," he shrugged in response.

Lazy.

Leaving the couch, he joined me on the bed, assuming a sitting position beside me.

I thought I was the clingy one.

Taking a break from the book, I shifted my attention to him.

"God forbid I die," I tilted my head while staring at him. "What would you do?"