Taxes Are For Nerds. Commit Tax Fraud

Start from the beginning

You get a blast of sea mist and start coughing. The ship is turning more violently as it approaches the large 'Millennium Cumulonimbus' cloud headed towards the very center of the whirlpool. The water is swirling in a dark blue vortex and white seafoam and white caps are being stirred up all the same.

"WH-WHIRLPOOL?!"

"Yeah!" Masira shouted over the chaos, "We will take you to the track of the whirlpool! That's how you'll make it!"

"And then what?!"

"Follow the current! Head to the center!"

You were a bundle of nerves as you saw the center of the whirlpool. The current was swirling violently as your ship was being sucked into it. That's when you began to ride the vortex. Once the rest of the crew saw it, panic broke out.

"YOU NEVER SAID WE HAD TO GO INTO IT!!"

Chopper's eyes sparkled at the thought of being flung into the sky.

"DON'T WORRY! I'LL PROTECT NAMI-SWAN, (NAME)-SWAN AND ROBIN-CHAN!!"

Robin was a bit worried. You commended her for her steely nerves. "This is my first time seeing such a large whirlpool."

"NO!! NO NO NO!! GO BACK!! I WANT TO GO BACK!!"

"Forget it, Usopp." Zoro also hung onto the railings, sending a look at his captain a moment later. There really was no turning back now. "Someone's already too excited."

"SKY ISLAND!!" Luffy screamed, "HERE I COME!!"

Out of nowhere, a Sea King burst through the water line. The panic for that little event didn't last long, as it was also sucked into the current and cried. You felt sad when it whined and got dragged back under the water.

Nami and Usopp were clinging to you, screaming their asses off. You clung to them right back with your extra arms. It was a good idea that they decided to freak out like that.

"GYAaAAAaaaAAAHHHH!!"

"PLEASE GO BACK PLEASE GO BACK–"

"Alright then!" The two who helped you waved goodbye. "Good luck, then! Do your best– you're on your own now!"

Luffy waved back, "Thanks for escorting us here!"

Usopp screamed even louder. "AHHHH!! NO! LET'S GO BACK!! LUFFY YOU ASSHOLE– WE'LL DIE IF WE DO THIS!!"

Nami sobbed, "YOU NEVER SAID THAT THE WHIRLPOOL WOULD BE THIS BIG, YOU LIAR!!"

The sky went dark as the cloud blotted out the sun. You looked upwards at the large cloud, amazed. "We're going to fly."

Now, the chaos grew even worse with the appearance of 'night'. Chopper had gone from excited to scared, you were being squeezed to death, and that's when the ship was directly sucked into the whirlpool, and was now heading towards the center. Usopp was still trying to convince Luffy to head back. You couldn't wait to finally be in Skypiea.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"LUFFY!" Usopp shouted, "IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO GO BACK! THIS WHIRLPOOL ALONE IS ALREADY DEADLY ENOUGH!"

This is so funny. You grinned, watching as the cloud continued to darken the sky right above you. It's like a solar eclipse.

"It-It's like a fantasy of a fantasy! That's what Skypiea is!"